Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Fmm20 ability changes

Radders9

I started a save with Reading and I have a few players that started off as three star quality players, but then they have all mysteriously gone down to one and a half stars even though there attributes haven't changed? So why does their quality go down?

Star ratings are based on the ability of players in your squad. If you signed players who were better then the current players there star ratings go down as they aren’t as good now compared to the new members of the team.

8 hours ago, Foxy said:

Star ratings are based on the ability of players in your squad. If you signed players who were better then the current players there star ratings go down as they aren’t as good now compared to the new members of the team.

This is the thing though, I didnt sign anyone. I had one player go down from three star to one an half, with no explanation. But then they go up again later in the year. It just doesn't help when deciding who to sell because I feel the stars doesn't accurately represent their ability because it changes so much 

Pretty sure these ratings come either from your assistant manager so maybe it's due to him. What level is he? On my current saves with big teams and top staff I've not really noticed this issue. 

They fluctuate hard though, 1 bad match and the stars are cut in half. Bit overreaction if you ask me. I can imagine if the guy is on a bad streak but, but one match...