Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Slightly Tired Goalkeeper

DutchTony

So I'm 20 games into my first season testing tactics etc and I notice Alisson is slightly tired after 20 games and Salah is slightly tired after 19 games 😲

Screenshot_20191121_122738_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.2dee4f15fb39ac2e6ed5340563565c01.jpgScreenshot_20191121_122754_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.91d720841e5ab6bd0c5b8f6b8c73ec72.jpg

Screenshot_20191121_122809_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.c650cb6aebe5027c6ab63b7d578a2f2a.jpgScreenshot_20191121_122729_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.00aefd53d95ab1b95e8abfd2210b2604.jpg

Edit: Just noticed Goretzka as well after 18 games played...

Edited by DutchTony
11 minutes ago, samhardy said:

What's looking forward to playing in the Premier League about as well?

They've been there ages!

I didn't even notice that 😁

25 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Intensive training? High pressing game? Fast tempo? 

Any of these perhaps? 

IT - Yes

Closing down - Own Half

Tempo - Normal

I'm more shocked about the keeper than the other 2 really. 

Probably IT then but I'm not sure as I always leave it on Normal. Maybe others that use Intensive could confirm this. 

Yeah agree, seeing a tired GK is unusual. I think the only times I've seen it was my back up GK with low stamina playing multiple games and my regular GK returning on the grass "too soon" after injury. 

30 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

IT - Yes

Closing down - Own Half

Tempo - Normal

I'm more shocked about the keeper than the other 2 really. 

Crazy thought - could he be in the sweeper role and tired because of it?

I find Alisson being slightly tired hard to work out personally. He’s conceded 8 goals from 20 games so doesn’t seem like he’s been particularly busy so I guess he must’ve been doing callisthenics in his own box whilst the boys have been attacking.

They might have a slightly different system in place for goalkeepers conditioning and funnily enough I was just thinking about this the other day when I put Ederson up front on 19 for the community count down game. I played him up front for loads of full games in a row and his condition never seemed to drop as much as the other players. He did have 17 for stamina but I’m nearly sure most of my other boys would be high there also. It made me think that keepers are always classed as if they are playing in goal even when played outfield but it would require more testing to confirm, maybe they’ve changed something with them anyway for 20 based on this with Alisson getting tired.

I had De Gea tired mid game once, I have him as a sweeper keeper but that little i sign came up to his name, most likely indicating he was tired as it went away after the game, I don’t know if it’s a bug but regardless the virtual de Gea should man up!

I think this is an area that SI may have tweaked in this version. There is a far greater need to rest players in this version. 

I have numerous players ‘slightly tired’ in red, in less than 10 completed games even when subbing and managing the squad.

A poacher with good stamina gets tired after 5 games even though he is 100% going into them. That ‘slightly tired’ stat destroys goal scoring ability. 

7 hours ago, SophiaFM said:

I had De Gea tired mid game once, I have him as a sweeper keeper but that little i sign came up to his name, most likely indicating he was tired as it went away after the game

I get the 'i' sign every game with the same 4 players - Alisson, Goretzka, Wijnaldam and Salah. I've lowered their training to 'normal' and also rested them here and there. Still happens though. I end up subbing off the 3 outfield players most games.