Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games The Game Of Agents : A FMM 20 Interactive Game (Finale)

Kun Aguero

11 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I just noticed the poll and voted for myself, christ, I feel like a dick now. 

Maybe I've been hanging out with @samhardy too much 😲 😂 

Pretty much something you will do 😂, and you are way ahead in the poll.

@Kun Aguero think Fati and Barry are going to find it hard to get enough grass minutes at Barca. If there's still time pls loan the pair to bottom table teams in top division of any league. A different club for each one. Thankie 👍 

54 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

@Kun Aguero think Fati and Barry are going to find it hard to get enough grass minutes at Barca. If there's still time pls loan the pair to bottom table teams in top division of any league. A different club for each one. Thankie 👍 

• Newly promoted Bundesliga side Kaiserslautern interested in signing Ansu Fati in a loan deal, with Parma and Torino also interested in the player.
  • Everton interested in signing Louie Barry in a 1 season loan deal, with an option to buy, while Reading and Bristol City also showed interest in having the English youngster, but without the buy option.

@Gunners Rishi it's your turn to pick a player

17 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Screenshot_2019-12-23-23-51-19-010_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.316a8bb1ee7778c6e83930c0e57e076a.jpg

Screenshot_2019-12-23-23-51-43-475_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.28cb85717c933624e7fc112a339a715c.jpg

PSG interested in him (ignore that Barrow)

@BatiGoal your turn to pick your player followed by @Kanegan and @Lord Danish

Hmmm, think we need some more playing time. I presume PSG are also full of attacking minds at the mo. 

What sort of options do we have for a loan to another Champions League playing team? 

1 hour ago, Thepremiermanager said:

Hmmm, think we need some more playing time. I presume PSG are also full of attacking minds at the mo. 

What sort of options do we have for a loan to another Champions League playing team? 

• Villareal finsihed 4th in La Liga last season interested in bringing in Brahim Diaz on a season long deal with an option to buy, while Red Bull Salzburg is also interested in loaning him with a buyout clause.
  • Man City emerged as surprise rival for the signing, the player's formal club is interested in signing the player and loaning him to Galatasaray for the rest of the season.
45 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:
  • Villareal finsihed 4th in La Liga last season interested in bringing in Brahim Diaz on a season long deal with an option to buy, while Red Bull Salzburg is also interested in loaning him with a buyout clause.
  • Man City emerged as surprise rival for the signing, the player's formal club is interested in signing the player and loaning him to Galatasaray for the rest of the season.

Man City!! A season at Galatasaray will be good for him and a Haaland/Foden/Diaz triple threat nexylt season sounds tasty!