Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games The Game Of Agents : A FMM 20 Interactive Game (Finale)

Kun Aguero

Just now, Kun Aguero said:

8.44m for Lafont, and 22.5m for Esposito. 

Current Total : 1.69m

Hide contents

Screenshot_2019-11-24-19-57-22-472_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.85b7dbe6a9f0c18659bce84e227a9fc1.jpg

Screenshot_2019-11-24-19-57-42-629_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.109ce144bb4581fd68f873581bb113e2.jpg

He's doing well in Inter.

Nicee now I’m ready

11 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Nelson got 7 goals and 4 assists in 18 matches, 6G5A for Guendozi in 29, 5G5A for Martinelli in 15, Bukayo Saka got 4G7A in 16.

Tasty but i only got TAA ,he's going to be 75m+ easily so will stick with my player until the next window.

I’m looking at any and all offers for Fiete Arp however I must have a buy back clause of the fee that is paid (so if you are willing to give me 50 million for him, I need a 50 million buy back clause there or it’s no deal)

8 hours ago, Thepremiermanager said:

How's Harvey Elliot looking? 

Not playing much in the reserves

Screenshot_2019-11-25-08-57-49-320_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.fe514fd70f113a2c1464386b7eeeb1ba.jpg

Also, guys, the rules about Buyback clauses will be up soon. Feel free to give any ideas!

P.S : Do you think I shall start another tread for transfers stuff and this for only the updates and general ones? Just to avoid this thread getting too long.

Edited by Kun Aguero
1 hour ago, Kun Aguero said:

Screenshot_2019-11-25-08-57-49-320_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.fe514fd70f113a2c1464386b7eeeb1ba.jpg

Also, guys, the rules about Buyback clauses will be up soon. Feel free to give any ideas!

P.S : Do you think I shall start another tread for transfers stuff and this for only the updates and general ones? Just to avoid this thread getting too long.

I’m fine with either arrangements! I guess go with one that is more convenient for you. @Thepremiermanager is having a really nice start but the personal goal is to really crush @BatiGoal :D

Buy-Back Clauses

• Selling fee for a player with buy-back clauses applied will be 50% of his current market value, where the original selling fee is 75% of his value.
  • Buy-back fee will be double that of the player's current market value.
  • Only a maximum of 3 players with buy-back clause applied for each agent.
  • Fee to remove a buy-back clause will be the player's current market value.
  • Eg : You are selling your youngster with current value 5 million, you will earn 2.5 million from the sale if you apply a buy-back clause on him. You will be able to buy him back in the future for 10 million. In case of removing the clause, you will have to pay 5 million.
  • All the rules applied only for selling the player back to me. In the case of selling between agents, you can decide about the clauses and as long as both sides agree with the deal.

An update on @Gunners Rishi budget after selling Unuvar and Mejbri with buy-back clause for both, fee earned from the sale will be 3.98 million, and his new budget will be 22.23 million. Buy-back fee for both of them will be 10.5 million and 5.4 million each.

6 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

OK, can I sell Okereke to you and buy Elliot instead. 

Then are we able to get him a loan move to a top L1/bottom half Championship team? 

5 minutes ago, Thepremiermanager said:

OK, can I sell Okereke to you and buy Elliot instead. 

Then are we able to get him a loan move to a top L1/bottom half Championship team? 

7.31m for selling Okereke, and 4.6m for buying Elliot, new budget 11.71m

tc-logo-2017.png.5cba50481425aca64d7bf59fdd7e8dcc.png

• Currently bottom in Championship, Hull City interested in taking Harvey Elliott on loan. 20th place Wigan also interested. While 4th in League One Sunderland hope to get the youngster on loan as well. 
32 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

7.31m for selling Okereke, and 4.6m for buying Elliot, new budget 11.71m

tc-logo-2017.png.5cba50481425aca64d7bf59fdd7e8dcc.png

• Currently bottom in Championship, Hull City interested in taking Harvey Elliott on loan. 20th place Wigan also interested. While 4th in League One Sunderland hope to get the youngster on loan as well. 

Let's go for Sunderland. Did Beckham good to drop down and learn at Preston, I'm sure Harvey will learn a lot on Weirside. 

3 minutes ago, Thepremiermanager said:

Let's go for Sunderland. Did Beckham good to drop down and learn at Preston, I'm sure Harvey will learn a lot on Weirside. 

Done Deal! Harvey Elliott off to Sunderland to help their run for promotion. 

Edited by Kun Aguero