Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games The Game Of Agents : A FMM 20 Interactive Game (Finale)

Kun Aguero

Not bad, not bad.. I'm still believing 😂 

@Kun Aguero here's my next move pls.

• Greenwood-> loan to EPL team outside top 6
  • Parrott-> loan to EPL team outside top 6
  • Ihattaren-> sell to Spanish side outside top 3

I'm not too worried about Greenwood and Parrott those kids make it regardless. Ihattaren needs planning tho. His type of game is more suited for La Liga. 

There you go, 2nd after 1st season. That feels good.

@Kun Aguero, here are my next moves:

• Brewster -> loan to Rangers back or any other EPL team outside top 6.
  • David -> stay put for another season with West Ham
  • Awoniyi -> sell him to any Spanish or German mid-table club 

tc-logo-2017.png.40aa8b434a34d384f30fc3dc53b00510.png

• Trent Alexander-Arnold expressed his disappointment in Liverpool's bad performance finishing 4th in the league last season. Current Liverpool manager Carlo Ancelotti was reported unhappy with his comments about the club, and is willing to sell him after the club signed Paulo Dybala for 54 million this summer. Atletico Madrid that just lost Vrsaljko this summer is willing to sign the England right wing-back for a reported fee of 70 million. Real Madrid is closely monitoring the player and is willing to pay 60 million + Achraf Hakimi for the player. Borussia Dortmund that just lost Hakimi to Real Madrid is also interested in signing the player, but is just willing to pay 60 million for the player. 
  • Juventus interested in Real Madrid's Mathias Arezo after losing Paulo Dybala to Liverpool, and is willing to pay 30 million for the player. Napoli set to rival Juventus for the Uruguayan's signing, and could pay 25 million for the player. Inter Milan also interested in the player, after losing Pinamonti to Genoa, and see the player as a good backup for Lukaku, Icardi and Martinez, despite already having Esposito.
  • Gianluigi Donnarumma had just terminated contract with Mina Raiola, to sign for @Izzxt69's agency. Huge amount had been paid by the agent to get the Italian's signing.
Spoiler

Screenshot_2019-11-28-15-17-20-808_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.08ea663b57d1b5a95831eb21a489556c.jpg

• After a good season with Brighton, Mason Greenwood is once again been place on loan list. Brighton is interested in bringing the player on loan for another season. Newly promoted Bristol City is interested in the player as well. Crystal Palace set to rival both clubs for the player signing.
  • After a disappointing season with Brighton, Troy Parrott had been placed on loan list again. Newly promoted side Leeds United and Blackburn are both interested in the player. Meanwhile, Irish team Shamrock Rovers could be a surprise contender for the player signing.
  • Espanyol interested in signing Mohamad Ihattaren on a 20 million deal, while Valencia that just lost Rodrigo and Gaya set to pay 25 million to bring the player in.

@BatiGoal

• Rhian Brewster could be spending another season with Rangers, as Steven Gerrard openly praised the player and is willing to bring the player on loan with a potential 20 million buyout fee. Meanwhile, Bournemouth with Wilson, Solanke, Sturridge and Gouiri (on loan) set to rival them for the player's signing. Aston Villa also interested in the young Englishman. 
  • Taiwo Awoniyi could be moving to RB Leipzig on a permanent deal worth 10 million, after the German side lost Timo Werner to Leicester. Mainz and newly promoted Hamburg could be potential rival to the signing of the player, both teams willing to pay up to 10 million for the player. Meanwhile, Spanish side Eibar is also interested in the player.

@Kanegan

• Young Dutchman Myron Boadu could be on the way to Parma, with the club willing to pay 15 million for the player. Borussia Monchengladbach and Leverkusen are interested in the player as well.
  • Fabio Silva is set for another season on loan, with RB Leipzig interested in the player, offering a loan deal with a 40 million buyout fee. Udinese and Villareal are also interested in the player, both offering a loan deal with a 35 million buyout fee.

Glad the gamble for the second half of that first season paid off so here we go, 

1. Sell Ryan Cherki with BBC to you;

2. Purchase Vicinius Junior and loan him to any mid-table La Liga Club for the season;

3. And loan Thiago Almada to any mid-table La Liga Club for the season as well. 

On a side note, beware @BatiGoal I’m coming for you! 👹

1 hour ago, HeartsBoy said:

@Kun Aguero is it possible to sell Gilmour back to you and then buy Sancho?

If so can you check how much game time he gets thanks.

5.8m from selling Gilmour, 37.5m for buying Sancho. New Budget : 1.3m

Spoiler

Screenshot_2019-11-28-18-03-25-967_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.6869734e073d02a7e68a4e514189ce9f.jpg

Screenshot_2019-11-28-18-02-19-903_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.6e69f873b96305a3ea44eb970279dc46.jpg

1 hour ago, lforlalaland said:

Glad the gamble for the second half of that first season paid off so here we go, 

2. Purchase Vicinius Junior and loan him to any mid-table La Liga Club for the season;

6.6m from selling Cherki, 36.5m for buying Vinicius Jr. New Budget : 17.1m

Spoiler

Screenshot_2019-11-28-18-05-24-488_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.273ceea4ddc9406ffa43615d9b9a8d98.jpg

Screenshot_2019-11-28-18-05-28-128_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.9b9e1cd7d62613803f2c0a53ea4b0595.jpg

tc-logo-2017.png.ba57c7d3b2bcd8be4a07b702d33ba292.png

• Lots of transfer business in Germany, as RB Leipzig announced a double signing of Taiwo Awoniyi for 10 million, and Fabio Silva on loan with a potential buyout fee of 40 million. Meanwhile, Dortmund announced a huge signing of Trent Alexander-Arnold, defeating Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid for the 60 million signing. Myron Boadu joined Leverkusen for 15 million as well. In Italy, Napoli announced the 25 million signing of Matias Arezo from Real Madrid.
  • Real Betis interested in bringing Vinicius Jr. on loan, pairing him up with Erling Haaland. Sevilla and Valencia are potential rivals for his signing. 
  • Thiago Almada has attracted interest from several Spanish clubs despite his disappointing season at Derby. Among the clubs interested are Malaga, Real Sociedad and Levante. Malaga is the only club that is willing to add a buyout fee of 15 million in the deal.

@lforlalaland

3 hours ago, lforlalaland said:

I cherish the competition 😎

@Kun Aguero the following pls

• loan Greenwood to Crystal Palace
  • loan Parrott to Leeds United
  • sell Ihattaren to Valencia

Thanks! 

3 hours ago, lforlalaland said:

Why coming for Bati when he’s 6th and I’m 3rd

52 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

Why coming for Bati when he’s 6th and I’m 3rd

Good point! Guess it’s time to go for no one but myself seeing how I’m first...🤔

@Kun Aguero the following please;

• Vinicius -> Real betis on Loan
  • Almada -> sell to Malaga; if can’t sell then loan with buyout

thanks! 

added 0 minutes later
50 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Because he knows I'm the future leader 😉 

Because you gotta remove the weak before you go for the strong ain’t it @Lord Danish

tc-logo-2017.png.7bc67fc0fff1ee3a7744d3cfbe622ff1.png

• Deal done! Mohamad Ihattaren joined Valencia in a 25 million deal, while Mason Greenwood was sent out loan again, this time to Crystal Palace. He could be the team's first choice striker, with their current strikers option being Ayew and Benteke. Mason Greenwood was also part of the deals that have cast exciting eyes on the team as Crystal Palace had also signed Gianluigi Buffon for free. Meanwhile, Troy Parrott will be playing in Leeds United this season, joining the young attackers lineup including Bamford and Roberts.
  • Luton Town interested in bringing Liverpool youngster Van Der Berg on loan, with newly promoted Championship side Sunderland also interested. Meanwhile, Empoli and Perugia currently in Serie B also expressed their interest in signing the youngster on loan.
  • One of the most exciting talent Fiete Arp will be send out loan again. Championship side Derby is among teams interested in the player, while Bundesliga 2 side Hannover 96 may be the player's favoured move as he prefers staying in Germany. La Liga 2 side Numancia also interested. 

@Gunners Rishi

1 hour ago, Kanegan said:

Guys, i am still here. This show is not at all about Bati but for the "Big Red Machine".

Good point! Guess it’s time to go for no one but myself seeing how I’m first...🤔

Because you gotta remove the weak before you go for the strong ain’t it @Lord Danish

As a long standing member of the great Vibe community I demand more respect!!! 

😂 

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

As a long standing member of the great Vibe community I demand more respect!!! 

😂

Respect has to be earned not demanded! I kidd, it all boils down to this season 😉

3 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

tc-logo-2017.png.7bc67fc0fff1ee3a7744d3cfbe622ff1.png

• Deal done! Mohamad Ihattaren joined Valencia in a 25 million deal, while Mason Greenwood was sent out loan again, this time to Crystal Palace. He could be the team's first choice striker, with their current strikers option being Ayew and Benteke. Mason Greenwood was also part of the deals that have cast exciting eyes on the team as Crystal Palace had also signed Gianluigi Buffon for free. Meanwhile, Troy Parrott will be playing in Leeds United this season, joining the young attackers lineup including Bamford and Roberts.
  • Luton Town interested in bringing Liverpool youngster Van Der Berg on loan, with newly promoted Championship side Sunderland also interested. Meanwhile, Empoli and Perugia currently in Serie B also expressed their interest in signing the youngster on loan.
  • One of the most exciting talent Fiete Arp will be send out loan again. Championship side Derby is among teams interested in the player, while Bundesliga 2 side Hannover 96 may be the player's favoured move as he prefers staying in Germany. La Liga 2 side Numancia also interested. 

@Gunners Rishi

Send fiete to Hanover pls

On 27/11/2019 at 00:25, Kun Aguero said:

2.7 million for removing Mejbri's clause, 13 million for buying Tonali, 6.5 million from selling Tonali with bbc, 13 million for buying Dilrosun, 6.5 million from selling Dilrosun with bbc, and finally 6.5 million for buying Van Den Berg. New Budget ; 0.03m

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2019-11-27-08-22-08-326_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.72015dc38eded317ec577c00767869bf.jpg

Screenshot_2019-11-27-08-22-17-267_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.fa9d56081124f350a7be33d48655fe1b.jpg

Screenshot_2019-11-27-08-22-26-493_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.b06cf657ff9e8f3a501d11636a066fbd.jpg

With this deal done, transfer window is officially closed! Final update of Season 1 up soon!

What is Sandro’s bbc. If you can flog off Sepp Van Der Berg (with bbc) to get him

12 hours ago, Thepremiermanager said:

Right, with my agent profile clearly through the roof I've heard Foden is in need of guidance.

Can I jettison Eduoard and take young Phil to the next level please. 

22.5m from selling Eduoard, 45m for buying Foden. New Budget : 36.5m

Spoiler

Screenshot_2019-11-29-14-05-38-367_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.67d60689beee6e86842df87072f708cb.jpg

Screenshot_2019-11-29-14-05-41-327_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.e0eda15273a1fc0fad9a9db8de49bbb9.jpg

added 0 minutes later
11 hours ago, Gunners Rishi said:

What is Sandro’s bbc. If you can flog off Sepp Van Der Berg (with bbc) to get him

26m, and your current budget is 18m.

Lovely, happy with that. 

Just had a phone call, apparently Fulham are interested in taking young Harvey on loan for the season. 

Could you see which other mid-table Championship teams are keen on the young man? No transfer option though. He's happy at the Pool for now.