Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat How do you approach challenges?

omen_peter

Hello fellow vibers!

Since joining this forum one thing has stuck out for me: the challenges.

Firstly, there's alot. Secondly, there's alot that interest me. Thirdly, there's no chance of me completing all the one's I want to!

My 'challenge' wants list currently sits at 15, ranging from 1 season challenges to pretty much 30 season one's.

So, what I wanted to know was, how do members of this community decide which challenges to do? How do you prioritise? Start with the longer one's first? Finish a few quicker one's first? Do one at a time? Have 4 on the go??

I'm having such trouble knowing where to start that I'm planning to give each challenge a number, then use a random number generator to decide for me - ha! But there is one thing I do know: I want to use as many different countries/leagues that I can, almost to the point of using a different country each time.

Still getting used to FMM20 at mo so no challenges started yet but don't think it will be long!

Personally I do what interests me and that is usually because of a player I want to use for a certain challenge. Also simply my motivation levels come into it and whether I want to play something short or invest a lot of time into multiple seasons.

The 1000 goals challenge is probably the most popular on here but it is quite long. I would personally recommend doing something shorter to start with as they help you get more of a feel for the game and playing in a different way.

I start off usually with short challenges like my current 3 season challenge and then normally I dive into long one in the new year. 

When the game first comes out I normally try to do a challenge that is suitable for my favourite team, as I want to be them straight away. After that I just follow my gut. If unsure, give a challenge a try for a few in-game weeks and if you're not feeling it, try a different one until you know it's one that's awesome

I usually explore the game with a Spurs 2/3 season jaunt to get tactics sorted them probably got for A Long Way To The Top. After that go for the triple crown. 
One challenge at a time for me. 

Thanks for the responses! Definitely given me food for thought. What I am sure of though is that any challenges I do undertake will likely end with me at the bottom of the leaderboard, but I'll have fun propping everyone else up!