• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-2-3-1 very effective.

Plimmerz92

On 22/11/2019 at 13:05, Wernos said:

Can you share your tactic ?

12 hours ago, panjalakuruchi said:

Hi DutchTony, can u share ur full setup inclusive of the team instruction pls?

4 hours ago, Plimmerz92 said:

@DutchTony I agree would be nice to see how much difference there is between our tactics.

No worries. Getting ready for work. Give me a few hours and I'll post it. 

Excellent tactic, tested it with BVB for one season. 

I had good rotation, two teams, great offensive part so it's not miracle that i am undefeated in all season.

Great preparation before season is 30%-50% succes.

Screenshot_20191128-073845_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191128-073940_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191128-075339_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191128-075412_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191128-075443_FM20 Mobile.jpg

2 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Looking good with Dortmund - did you change anything in the setup  - ;)?

Nothing, just train players on positions and role which they play. Later I retrain them for more positions, so I can have multiple choice to use in case of injuries or banns.

There are few more tricks, but I am not sure 100% they're working, currently they are in testing phase.😉

11 hours ago, T4ct1c4l_fr0g said:

Nothing, just train players on positions and role which they play. Later I retrain them for more positions, so I can have multiple choice to use in case of injuries or banns.

There are few more tricks, but I am not sure 100% they're working, currently they are in testing phase.😉

I am pleased it worked for you with Dortmund I am currently working on a new tactic 523 I won the seria a with ac Milan sadly tho I did get defeated but they have a mediocre team at best. So I am pleased with the result. I am currently in the second season In champions league so I'll post the outcome on a new thread! Cheers guys. 

On 28/11/2019 at 11:46, T4ct1c4l_fr0g said:

Are you to reveal "the tricks " :)?

5 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Are you to reveal "the tricks " :)?

If they are 100% working I will reveal them, currently I am testing them.

Edited by T4ct1c4l_fr0g
6 hours ago, T4ct1c4l_fr0g said:

😉💪😁

Currently 3rd season, all time using this tactic.

Screenshot_20191203-081356_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191203-081429_FM20 Mobile.jpg

I've just finished my Newcastle tactic aswel:D that's really great I'm glad the tactic works for you. 

Used this as a base template with a few tweaks, at liverpool I had fabinho as a BWM with keita/Gini as B2B. Very useful tactic at big clubs, will give it a try at a lower positioned team after juve!

Screenshot_20191214-164303_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191214-164249_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191214-164240_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191214-164235_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191214-164229_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191214-164224_FM20 Mobile.jpg

I just can't make my inside forwards score too many goals. They score something like 10 goals per season each. Very far away from the 69 goals in 60 matches as Salah there. Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by Nokara
On 27/12/2019 at 09:18, Nokara said:

I just can't make my inside forwards score too many goals. They score something like 10 goals per season each. Very far away from the 69 goals in 60 matches as Salah there. Am I doing something wrong?

No just Salah is Stupidly good. And I also played him as striker when firmino got tired as I loan Brewster out. 

Yes, this one is a good tactic - applied and almost had similar transfers, works like a charm for me. Just lost 1 match against Man City and rest it was an unbeaten season winning all trophies (missed becoming centurions by just 1 point.. blech).

In the subsequeet season, sold Sadio mane for a record transfer (205m) to Zebre (Juventus) and replaced him with Leroy Sane. R. Madrid made a bid for Fabinho for 110m - couldnt resist and sold him as well but got Barella for him. Won all but Carabao cup - coz of injuries to major players in QFs. 

In terms of scoring goals, Werner and Salah are like mad poachers to deply upfront. Attaching some screenshots. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

14 hours ago, FMFanatic20 said:

Yes, this one is a good tactic - applied and almost had similar transfers, works like a charm for me. Just lost 1 match against Man City and rest it was an unbeaten season winning all trophies (missed becoming centurions by just 1 point.. blech).

In the subsequeet season, sold Sadio mane for a record transfer (205m) to Zebre (Juventus) and replaced him with Leroy Sane. R. Madrid made a bid for Fabinho for 110m - couldnt resist and sold him as well but got Barella for him. Won all but Carabao cup - coz of injuries to major players in QFs. 

In terms of scoring goals, Werner and Salah are like mad poachers to deply upfront. Attaching some screenshots. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Using the latest update I assume?

On 06/05/2020 at 04:10, Schwantz34 said:

Using the latest update I assume?

Yes, buddy.. i recently update it - so i'm assuming it must be running the latest version... anything specific you are pointing out?

4 hours ago, FMFanatic20 said:

Yes, buddy.. i recently update it - so i'm assuming it must be running the latest version... anything specific you are pointing out?

Good stuff. Was looking for a base 4-2-3-1 to then try and adapt. This might do the trick.

2 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Good stuff. Was looking for a base 4-2-3-1 to then try and adapt. This might do the trick.

Alright ! good luck