Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Questions about FM2020 settings?

sammummery

Hi,

Can anyone help?

On the settings there is a setting called 'Extended Squad Movement' does anyone know what this means? (You can toggle it on and off)

Also what does 'Reload Skin' mean?

Lastly does your manager reputation have any effect on that when you start at a club to attract players if I choose a Household Name (Continental reputation) will it attract players more than an unknown one? Also are your starting manager stats different with different reputations?

• If you turn extended squad movement off then you don’t get the extra menu when you move players between the first team a reserves.
  • If you add graphic packs then sometimes you need to use the reload skin button to make them show in game.
  • Yes. It effects the players you can attract to your club, the size in the budgets you start with and how well respected you are by the current squad.

Ah. Didn’t know that’s what the enhanced squad movement did. I’ve had it on all along though. 

Another note on unknown rep - I joined Spurs first as unknown and the board said I was thought of only as an interim manager and would look to replace me next season. So you have to prove yourself a lot more. And the players don’t respect you and are harder to motivate. They love me now ;) 

Edited by MikeF
On 22/11/2019 at 10:53, Foxy said:
  • If you turn extended squad movement off then you don’t get the extra menu when you move players between the first team a reserves.
  • If you add graphic packs then sometimes you need to use the reload skin button to make them show in game.
  • Yes. It effects the players you can attract to your club, the size in the budgets you start with and how well respected you are by the current squad.

Thanks for coming back to me on this, I appreciate it.