Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 5-2-1-2 by T4ct1c4l Fr0G; tactic for titles

On 29/12/2019 at 22:13, Aniket2002 said:

Not working with me in RB Liepzig..Lost to third division side in Dfb Pokal and got boring draw to easy opponent in Bundesliga.

Screenshot_2019-12-30-08-36-00-77_36fa02476c2abfe5b8a999414c9ee0c5.png

Screenshot_2019-12-30-08-36-28-83_36fa02476c2abfe5b8a999414c9ee0c5.png

Maybe there have been some updates which has altered the game and tactics slightly? 
I’ve always found that after an update (even if unrelated to player does and tactics) that they don’t always work the same as before 

17 hours ago, Tomwalker2286 said:

Maybe there have been some updates which has altered the game and tactics slightly? 
I’ve always found that after an update (even if unrelated to player does and tactics) that they don’t always work the same as before 

I could never get this going from the start. Shame as it's a good setup on paper

Hello guys, I'm having leeds and I'm in premier league, 2nd year. I posted my tactic in another post. 

So, I REALLY want to try this tactic, some changes maybe, BUT my best player(Helder Costa)  is an attack winger and he can't be used anywhere else. Which doesn't suit the system. Also I don't have soo great wingbacks.. (Alioski, Ayling).. Any suggestions on how I can slowly make some changes? Or any good players for wingback role and maybe a mid-box to box guy? 

Thanks a lot! 

7 hours ago, xristoskativn said:

Hello guys, I'm having leeds and I'm in premier league, 2nd year. I posted my tactic in another post. 

So, I REALLY want to try this tactic, some changes maybe, BUT my best player(Helder Costa)  is an attack winger and he can't be used anywhere else. Which doesn't suit the system. Also I don't have soo great wingbacks.. (Alioski, Ayling).. Any suggestions on how I can slowly make some changes? Or any good players for wingback role and maybe a mid-box to box guy? 

Thanks a lot! 

Rico Henry is brilliant as full back or wing back for the left side. Can't recommend him highly enough.

Florian Neuhaus was my go to box to box player, but his price has gone up since the update. Can still be bought but is very pricey now usually.

Edited by Schwantz34
8 hours ago, KUMAN1 said:

Tactic forffm 2020 or for 2019?

It's for 2020. You could still try it on FMM2019 though, might work.

Never worked for me this tactic after a lot of tests. I think I'll give it one last go though on the new update. Not tried it on the latest version.

Thanks for the great tactic. 

I tried this one on Stuttgart in BL2. Struggled a bit the first season but won BL2 narrowly. 

My first year in BL i finished 5th and year 3 I won BL, the German Cup and CL.  

What is important about this tactic is to recruit the right player types to fit in. I've had most trouble finding libero and good enough wing backs with limited funds.  Anyways, I conquered the world after 3 seasons, so once again thanks for the tactic. 

Edited by Oppkast