Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help May I ask about the reincarnation of fmm20 players

kaka8330

As for the reincarnation of fmm20 players, it's hard to find the reincarnation of this generation of players, or it has been cancelled like FM and changed to random people. Long season friends, you know

Edited by kaka8330

Is this reincarnation a regen? If yes I just think it took a while before they spawn a new one which I’ve been waiting for messi’s like almost a season now and haven’t spawn yet

1 hour ago, Lord Danish said:

Is this reincarnation a regen? If yes I just think it took a while before they spawn a new one which I’ve been waiting for messi’s like almost a season now and haven’t spawn yet

wait, you're a season past Messi retiring?! what season are you in? smashing it...

i'm only in my second season so far and never been much of a regen hunter. maybe they've randomized an extra element of it... (nationality, position...)

1 minute ago, Mr Tree said:

wait, you're a season past Messi retiring?! what season are you in? smashing it...

i'm only in my second season so far and never been much of a regen hunter. maybe they've randomized an extra element of it... (nationality, position...)

Currently third season as Messi, Modric and Rakitic had retired but none of their regen seems to spawn yet

Just now, Lord Danish said:

Currently third season as Messi, Modric and Rakitic had retired but none of their regen seems to spawn yet

you mean, you're in 2021/22? and Messi retired at the end of the game's second season? oof, tad harsh...

42 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

you mean, you're in 2021/22? and Messi retired at the end of the game's second season? oof, tad harsh...

Yes that’s true

Okay, I did a test. I loaded up a new game and holidayed for 18 months, then matched up the retired players and their regens using their nationality and real PA. Here's what I found:

Zlatan:

regen-test-02.jpg.0ce2b16e79bf5cde862532b9caa6819e.jpg

regen-test-01.jpg.fa7763d795dfad7442a0c51170695ad3.jpg

Tevez:

regen-test-03.jpg.3f84906ec03dd7b31d13a318b55f6dc8.jpg

regen-test-06.jpg.5f6e47186edf90b48ea3e96e16856dfc.jpg

Chiellini:

regen-test-04.jpg.d1c672b3159220463fda5be2d3e0b6a4.jpg

regen-test-05.jpg.1d51a75ea1230b9ed7fc4712539b6191.jpg

Adebayor:

regen-test-09.jpg.e61352aeb3c26ee837f8c8353cb33627.jpg

regen-test-07.jpg.a40b519a8f5c2a324b8ce203ae13c314.jpg

Love:

regen-test-10.jpg.5abdfb49c206b21377a6d32f513e644d.jpg

regen-test-08.jpg.995df72a1e16f6eb76d45e2e556ca1dd.jpg

So... Looks like the nationality holds, at least in these 5 cases, so I guess it will be like last year where changes are really rare. Looks like the footedness stays the same, just like year. But.... not a single case had exactly the same positions. Last year I would have expected 1 in 5 to have some positional changes, but looks like it's pretty much every case this year. 

That's going to make it real hard to spot regens this year...

28 minutes ago, Scratch said:

That's going to make it real hard to spot regens this year...

Personally as someone who doesn’t care for regens and never wants to know who one was in a previous life I am quite happy with that.

I get why players have to be regens as it keeps file size down but to me it has always seemed a bit too obvious who someone else used to be so the more they can make them different from their original player the better for me.

9 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Personally as someone who doesn’t care for regens and never wants to know who one was in a previous life I am quite happy with that.

I get why players have to be regens as it keeps file size down but to me it has always seemed a bit too obvious who someone else used to be so the more they can make them different from their original player the better for me.

Agree with you here. It's always been too obvious before now. Seems way overdue tbh

Yeah, I agree too, it will make it more realistic. I'm a sucker for regens, if I can spot them, but I'd prefer it if they are impossible to spot.

Just wanted to agree, I'd rather not know as it really breaks my immersion. Really wish they could randomise theirs stats a little or even put the retired players into some kind of blender or something. Sorry that last bit was a bit morbid, I know lol.

By far my worst skill in FMM finding these young Gods, not that I'm ever even looking for them or anything. 🤓 It actually takes away from my immersion if I know there's a baby Ronaldo or baby Messi in my team. 🙄

11 hours ago, Foxy said:

Oh, actually, I'm like a PC, cancel reincarnation, and then change to random people