Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Assistant manager using wrong tactic

Struja986

Am I doing something wrong or this part of the game is bugged? I hired this coach and promoted him to assistant manager because he prefers same tactic as I do, but he is not using it for my reserve squad 🤔

Screenshot_20191124-090041.png

Screenshot_20191124-090105.png

Screenshot_20191124-090123.png

we have no influence what tactics the assistant will use. It seems to me that he chooses it on the basis of players who are able to play in reserves. I may be wrong, but I infer these observations by looking at my assistant

It because SI have the mindset that nobody will check on this sort of information. More proof that these new “features” are a smokescreen

Assistant managers are real dimwits. What annoyed me most about them is how when you give them the pre season friendlies, they change the lineup almost completely. The assistant manager is quite literally our bitch as a manager lol, it shouldn’t happen

1 hour ago, malekhit said:

we have no influence what tactics the assistant will use. It seems to me that he chooses it on the basis of players who are able to play in reserves. I may be wrong, but I infer these observations by looking at my assistant

As you can see in the screenshot, assistant is using players in wrong positions aswell as wrong tactic. Btw, I filled reserve squad with new signings who I specificaly picked to suit 41221 tactic, my main and should be his main aswell 😕

Edited by Struja986