Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone

Mindoh

Hello everyone, my name is Adriano, I'm from Portugal and I'm 17 years old.

I've been running the site for a long time but I've only decided to create an account and try to become active.

I root for Sporting, but I'm a big Leeds United fan.

I also play football, in the local team, I play center-back, but I can also play in midfield or at right back if I have to.😁

I think it's all said.

P.S.: Sorry for the bad English. 

Welcome 🙂 I notice your profile pic is a blast from the past, Hachim Mastour wasn’t it?! Was great on FMM, didn’t live up to the hype irl though 

6 hours ago, SophiaFM said:

Welcome 🙂 I notice your profile pic is a blast from the past, Hachim Mastour wasn’t it?! Was great on FMM, didn’t live up to the hype irl though 

5 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Welcome! Your profile pic did bring back some memories, what a player Hachim Mastour is in the game few years ago.

Thank you both.

Mastour was a beast in past fmm's, unfortunately he couldn't stand all the hype that people created around him. But for some reason he became my favorite player. Now he's back to his former team and I keep signing him in every save. 

5 hours ago, Lord Danish said:

Welcome mate

Nice to see some defenders in Vibe luckily I’m not your local rival or you might tie your feet to avoid nutmegs

Thanks mate. 
I'm lucky I don't have to face you. But thanks for the advice, I'll try to put my legs closed. 😁

2 hours ago, Titjes said:

Welcome :)

Thank you mate. 😁