Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Inside Forwards- Runs With Ball Down Left/Right

kjiho

Hello guys,

I'm a big fan of goal-scoring inside forwards. So when I look at Jadon Sancho, I want him to play as a LW and cut in using his right foot to shoot. But he seems to have an annoying PPM attached saying "runs with ball down left", something that contradicts "cut inside". Is there any way to remove this trait, in-game? If there is no natural way to remove it, would the in-game editor work?

genuinely don't know mate - i like using opposite-foot players as IFs, and i don't bother checking these traits too much, i just go for it. might be useful if he can "go both ways"...

btw on my first save so far, Jadon's moved from Dortmund to Newcastle and then demanded a move due to being left out!

2 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

genuinely don't know mate - i like using opposite-foot players as IFs, and i don't bother checking these traits too much, i just go for it. might be useful if he can "go both ways"...

btw on my first save so far, Jadon's moved from Dortmund to Newcastle and then demanded a move due to being left out!

First of all, how on earth did Newcastle manage to bag Sancho, then second not play him? ha

2 hours ago, Lord Danish said:

Tbh traits doesn’t seems to do anything in my game. Jadon Sancho in the other hand is a good both goalscoring and assisting winger for me

I read somewhere these traits are linked to attributes, so I'm experimenting with training up shooting ASAP to see if "runs with ball down left" will be removed. Will post if anything happens.