Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Funny Moments

mareno

HI,

A lot of fun that shows up on FM. That should be a place to post it. Like this, 25 corners. I have never experienced this before ...:laugh:

vibe.png.fe1df218a773b0396b53fb8a8d48a7c0.png

I'll add some frustrating moments as well if that's ok.

So firstly Salah got a knock after 10 minutes so I subbed him off. Then this happened... 

Screenshot_20191125_013821_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.7c91040ff950116bbecdf539c40d44f3.jpg

Literally my favourite 3 players of this save and they f***ed them!

Next we surely have a record for most shots with 0 on target... 

Screenshot_20191125_004923_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.f49129cefb64f0aae2ee5f6be335a67a.jpg

I still can't figure out how Havertz scored without it being on target. If it wasn't on target and took a deflection then it would be an own goal 🤷🏻‍♂️

Posted it before but it belongs here. 42 year old Buffon in the U23’s 😂 Something Buffon wouldn’t have looked out of place on FM 1995 (if that even exists) 

C2C86268-0D43-4846-A6B9-1AA634BFC146.jpeg

1 hour ago, debaser said:

Not sure the Arse needed a change strip here.

IMG_0614.png

Also noticed that. But when the game start they have another shirt on!:laugh:

Barcelona bid 400k for my wonderkid worth 91M. I didn't offer him to anyone or try to sell him and he was regularly in my team. This was a bid out of the blue. 

Screenshot_20191125_190603_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.21d62138a5d581eec6a3bf186ee7472b.jpg

Screenshot_20191125_190623_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.d6d4dd4571b3e38e8c580a00f96fc4d3.jpg

1 hour ago, Helio said:

When you have a "relaxed" 20 years old goalkeeper and that you decide to bring a "professional" goalkeeper as a tutor. 😎

SmartSelect_20191126-010337_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Hehe lol!:laugh: nice one

2 hours ago, Helio said:

When you have a "relaxed" 20 years old goalkeeper and that you decide to bring a "professional" goalkeeper as a tutor. 😎

😂 happened to me when testing the mentoring feature and I was like wtf failed wonderkid in the making

On 26/11/2019 at 09:06, Helio said:

This one had me in stitches lol

6 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I’d laugh if it was for punching the ref yet it simply gets logged as “misconduct” 😂

What is Bednarek’s aggression @Pedro230?

Not even serious misconduct 😂 that's made my day lol

misconduct could refer to as "violent misconduct" as when a player does something (an action) that could've been avoidable. Like a slide tackle that could've break a player's ankles. Anything action that "could've" led to a serious injury. Pure reckless and dangerous. Could've been a player jumping and elbow someone intentionally. 

You can imagine if you want

47 minutes ago, Rob Aloha said:

misconduct could refer to as "violent misconduct" as when a player does something (an action) that could've been avoidable. Like a slide tackle that could've break a player's ankles. Anything action that "could've" led to a serious injury. Pure reckless and dangerous. Could've been a player jumping and elbow someone intentionally. 

You can imagine if you want

It's an old Easter egg of football manager, the 90 day bans come from punching the ref/linesman, I had it in 14 and many others have had it too. An action that " could've led to a serious injury" would not result in a 90 day ban.

22 hours ago, JonDoe said:

It's an old Easter egg of football manager, the 90 day bans come from punching the ref/linesman, I had it in 14 and many others have had it too. An action that " could've led to a serious injury" would not result in a 90 day ban.

i didn't know that but my comment was specific to the idea of "misconduct", not the Easter egg that this post was all about. You said "An action that " could've led to a serious injury" would not result in a 90 day ban." I said that but i never said it could result in 90 days. 

15 hours ago, Rob Aloha said:

i didn't know that but my comment was specific to the idea of "misconduct", not the Easter egg that this post was all about. You said "An action that " could've led to a serious injury" would not result in a 90 day ban." I said that but i never said it could result in 90 days. 

I never said you did, I'm just saying it wouldn't. Why are you so petty ? You're doing my head in 

4 hours ago, TedB86 said:

I must admit I lol’d at this

BF6D5247-6349-4E82-AEF7-9FD4C67661E7.thumb.png.40c1170a5958cb0097e15f8193808cae.png

High technique and aggression says it all really... Shame about the teamwork and leadership...