Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Your team when taking a holiday

El Choco

When you skip a game / take a holiday for a day or however long the assistant manager picks some right weird players in strange positions. Is there any way you can set a default so it plays the team you'd normally play? So they still benefit from playing or your team gets the best result possible? 

Unfortunately not, your assman just goes mad picking whoever he wants.

I think that when you holiday for a match the result is just auto generated anyway and isn’t based on the team picked and if they are in correct positions and is instead just based on the players overall current ability.

Genuine question... who actually takes holiday when they’re in a job?

I can understand when you’re unemployed, it’s a very useful feature for that, however it seems really odd to me to be able to take holiday when managing a club.

1 minute ago, samhardy said:

When was the last time you did that :P

I stopped myself saying that it's unfortunate that the game doesn't do enough to keep our interest once in match 😛

I didn't have enough time to carry on playing and wanted to see if I'd got a national managers job before I went to work so simmed a game 😂 was wondering more for player growth rather than the game result as didn't want them to miss out. Thank you for replies.