Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat The Ball winning Midfielder, The best role in FMM20

TheBossMan8

So for me, early on in this game, my best formations have the ball winning mids in them, and what I've noticed is that your possession count is a bit higher when paired with just a straight up centre mid. does anyone else run into this in game? and what are the OP roles you have come across

I've had some decent performances and results with BWMs this year. I've not used them that much tho in recent years and not in a CM duo as I'll be overrun. They work well for me in triangles or diamonds. 

The role I use most right now is the TM. It's imo the most consistent one of the forward roles. 

8 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I've had some decent performances and results with BWMs this year. I've not used them that much tho in recent years and not in a CM duo as I'll be overrun. They work well for me in triangles or diamonds. 

The role I use most right now is the TM. It's imo the most consistent one of the forward roles. 

I used TM's last year as well, but this year it's not as good it seems. I'm using AF to greater effect.

17 minutes ago, Jens said:

I used TM's last year as well, but this year it's not as good it seems. I'm using AF to greater effect.

You're right. Last year even in a formation with no Wingers they were brutal. But now if I play IFs or APs down the flank I'm better off with an AF/P in the center. 

26 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

I find once again the IWB as the most useful and OP in-game especially paired with the BBM

I agree with that wholeheartedly but for me I feel like box to box is great in a 3

Haven’t tested all that much so far tbh but a go to midfield of BBM DLP BBM seems really good as usual. I used IWB’s last year and they were great and if the visuals on pitch mode are anything to go by it seems like they come a bit more narrow this year, still work well enough for me.

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

i posted my 4-4-2 tactic last year, midfied two was BWM-AP and very effective. don't like DLP but i think i'm scarred by recent DLP's who've played for the bees in real life :D

and yes, love a TM

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

BBM’s for me are the most OP this year. So much so that I had success with using three in a flat midfield! 

Yes I’m using to BBM with an AP pushed up works wonder for me

I love CM. It’s super well rounded and goes well with anyone else. I normally play in midfield a CDM that’s BWM or DLP sometimes even DM depending on opposition. A Left sided CM or BBM, and a right sided CAM as a Shadow Striker. They complement each other well and i have a DF to take some pressing load of them to let them track badk

I have just finished my first full season in fmm 2020 with Inter Milan.

I have just won the league (by two points), Italian cup and Champions league.

I play 3-2-2-1-2 formation with wingbacks, two BBM and 1 X AP in front of them.  Up front is 1x CF and 1x Poacher.

It constantly tells me I'm not using width that we'll in match reports but results and everything else work a treat.

14 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

Wtf?! 3 APs that’s nuts

Only nuts to all the Tony Pulis’s on here 😆 It dominates possession and creates many chances. Doesn’t concede as much as you’d think. Win win

3 minutes ago, SophiaFM said:

Only nuts to all the Tony Pulis’s on here 😆 It dominates possession and creates many chances. Doesn’t concede as much as you’d think. Win win

😐lol just realised my friend actually use 5 aps in his setup and somehow Mbappe being a god there

11 hours ago, SophiaFM said:

Why is everyone so defensive?! I play 3 AP’s. I’ve got balls 😆

You do have balls. But I guess as a dominant team that would work, but not LLM with a relagation battle. I need security for that. 

46 minutes ago, RobNemoo said:

You do have balls. But I guess as a dominant team that would work, but not LLM with a relagation battle. I need security for that. 

It’s good actually if you play OME once tried 3 APs on a 433

On 26/11/2019 at 23:53, Foxy said:

What kind of AvR are you seeing from him?

He's not the best player and I feel like it doesn't show how well it fits with the CM but he's averaging a 6.87

Are DM’s average ratings still f***** for anyone else this year? Sandro Tonali is averaging a 6.8 for me which really doesn’t reflect the results he’s helped achieve (I’ve tried him in all DM roles) & also his stat development.

7 hours ago, Jack said:

Are DM’s average ratings still f***** for anyone else this year? Sandro Tonali is averaging a 6.8 for me which really doesn’t reflect the results he’s helped achieve (I’ve tried him in all DM roles) & also his stat development.

I'm starting to think so

On 27/11/2019 at 01:22, Lord Danish said:

😐lol just realised my friend actually use 5 aps in his setup and somehow Mbappe being a god there

Thats amateur hour stuff. I'm currently using 6