Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Good Lower League 4-3-2-1 (EME)

Rossma

Slight tweaked tactic from what I was using in FMM2019 , very good first season in Vanarama National North ( Started game unemployed and went on holiday for a year to see which teams where generated in second season) South Shields came along .

The midfielder playing as a CM would be preferable as a Box to Box midfielder but I couldn’t sign one .

Played most of the season on balanced setting , towards the end moved up to control as Teams played more defensively against me and for tough games or higher league opponents in the cup went counter.

7258B715-7BEB-4148-800C-834907A948BE.png

5C74F792-02FD-4F67-9C97-4B1FF823EEB6.png

2F60CC24-F028-4E17-B9F6-E9B9A5D530A0.png

3950967E-E4F1-47A5-B46D-06512007541C.png

76B8857D-4CED-4F89-B611-A67A3945AB55.png

Edited by Rossma
Tactics topic added

thank you for sharing. Years ago a guy in the forum also explained how he switched system in-game. Did you test the tactic elsewhere ;)?

my main formation at the moment is those positions, although the midfield is AP-BWM-BBM, and i change the wingers between W, IF and AP depending on how I and they feel ;)

i use some different instructions, generally always play attacking (yet bizarrely my defence has been excellent) - it's been very strong for me so far

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

my main formation at the moment is those positions, although the midfield is AP-BWM-BBM, and i change the wingers between W, IF and AP depending on how I and they feel ;)

i use some different instructions, generally always play attacking (yet bizarrely my defence has been excellent) - it's been very strong for me so far

is this also mainly in the lower leagues ;)?

Did something similar to this with Leeds. helped me win the Caraboa Cup with Tottenham, but ill admit a lot of luck went into that one. 

To get past the more defensive teams, I had to go Overboard... Be sure to have replacements because your players wont last long. 

On 26/11/2019 at 13:38, AndersJ said:

thank you for sharing. Years ago a guy in the forum also explained how he switched system in-game. Did you test the tactic elsewhere ;)?

Sorry would of replied sooner but been busy .

only in Second season and still effective although playing with counter a lot more as most teams are better than mine.

In game found if leading dropping to one level below opponent is quite effective (ie if they go attacking I change to control) 

if losing or if it can be seen the tactic isn’t working I do the same unless I am the better team then I go two positions above ( I.e if they go balanced I go attacking) 

hope that helps 

On 26/11/2019 at 13:50, Mr Tree said:

I have yet to attract a good bbm hence play with a cm this also helps at lower leagues when you can play any midfielder in your squad as a cm and they generally do ok

13 hours ago, Rossma said:

Sorry would of replied sooner but been busy .

only in Second season and still effective although playing with counter a lot more as most teams are better than mine.

In game found if leading dropping to one level below opponent is quite effective (ie if they go attacking I change to control) 

if losing or if it can be seen the tactic isn’t working I do the same unless I am the better team then I go two positions above ( I.e if they go balanced I go attacking) 

hope that helps 

That makes perfect sense! You should write a short guide with @Plimmerz92

On 26/11/2019 at 07:52, Rossma said:

Slight tweaked tactic from what I was using in FMM2019 , very good first season in Vanarama National North ( Started game unemployed and went on holiday for a year to see which teams where generated in second season) South Shields came along .

The midfielder playing as a CM would be preferable as a Box to Box midfielder but I couldn’t sign one .

Played most of the season on balanced setting , towards the end moved up to control as Teams played more defensively against me and for tough games or higher league opponents in the cup went counter.

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

I like this a lot 

On 26/11/2019 at 07:52, Rossma said:

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

On 06/12/2019 at 06:23, AndersJ said:

That makes perfect sense! You should write a short guide with @Plimmerz92

Hey there are you still using this save if so what division are you in and how’s it all going 

Just wanted to say, this is working a charm

Have used it at Wrexham, used another formation for my first half season in the National League to mixed results, switched to this in January & ended up winning the league.

Then won League 2 at a canter & started well in League 1 in my current season