Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Trixxxter

FMM 20: Every playable national team

96547B04-D484-44A3-8CA8-2FD5A3E17121.thumb.png.bd0bb871f045c9133c2050860b69b470.png

Original idea of making a list of every playable national teams belongs to Foxy, but as we all know one of the most popular team to manage is Andorra FC and I hoped that the grey players will be Andorran (not Spanish) and there will be possibility to manage a national team. That's the reason why i started reseaching on this topic. The list is lower; to manage a certain team you should upload leagues, with a number of players of the nationality corresponding with a national team you've chosen. E.g. for an Asian team, pick Korean and Chinese leagues, for an American teams - MLS, Portugal, Spain. 

In comparison to last year, there is Syria instead of Bahrain and 3 more teams - Slovenia, Czech Republik and Ecuador.

EUROPE

• Albania 
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Bosnia&Herzogovina
  • Croatia
  • Czech Republik
  • Denmark
  • England
  • France
  • Greece
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Kosovo
  • Netherlands
  • Northern Ireland
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Romania
  • Russia
  • Scotland
  • Serbia
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Turkey
  • Ukraine
  • Wales

SOUTH AMERICA

• Argentina
  • Brazil
  • Chile
  • Colombia
  • Ecuador
  • Uruguay
  • Venezuela

AFRICA

• Algeria
  • Cameroon
  • Cape Verde
  • DR Congo
  • Ghana
  • Guinea
  • Guinea-Bissau
  • Ivory Coast
  • Mali
  • Morocco
  • Nigeria
  • Senegal

ASIA

• Australia
  • China
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Korea, North
  • Korea, South
  • Qatar
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Syria
  • Uzbekistan

NORTH AMERICA

• Bermuda
  • Canada
  • Jamaica
  • Mexico
  • USA

OCEANIA

• New Zealand

On 29/11/2019 at 04:29, Nucleus said:

Czech Republic wasn’t available last year? 

Nice work :) 

I suspect it got something to do with licensing, they mysteriously disappeared last year even though they got pass the playable players cap. Same goes for Norway, and possibly Tunisia.

Just now, El Choco said:

Never going to happen, but hope they but Seychelles in some day. That's where my family is from 😁

Seychelles? Not likely being playable, but I'll have a look to see how many players do they have, and how many other players that has Seychelles as second nationality.

4 hours ago, Lord Danish said:

🤔I could see the Malaysia national team coming since the FM on PC already have the Malaysian league

Yeah, they have more players than last year, but it's unlikely that they would have enough.

Not something that would bothers me though, I'll find a way 😂

Not a big fan of international management in the game, it’s more about how good the squad you force have rather than yourself. You can’t make signings or train players in it

On 10/12/2019 at 22:48, SophiaFM said:

Not a big fan of international management in the game, it’s more about how good the squad you force have rather than yourself. You can’t make signings or train players in it

I am wondering if, for example, you try to manage around the Chinese league or MLS and improve all their facilities, will the quality of the players improve? and improving the national team as a result?

1 hour ago, Yong-Jun said:

I am wondering if, for example, you try to manage around the Chinese league or MLS and improve all their facilities, will the quality of the players improve? and improving the national team as a result?

Yes, in theory it should help developing the players faster. This will become more apparent when evogens show up.