Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

iScout The heir to Mbappe: Mohamed Daramy

Team: FC Kobenhaven 

Likely purchasing price: 9-20 million euros

Likely Wages: 2-5 k a week

Position: Striker, Left WingD3BUsHVWwAEbuQE.thumb.jpg.b5bb6c7d4930d3584fa4d562d7256519.jpg

Will sign with pretty much any first division teams and a few teams in second division such as Cardiff City or Hamburger SV.

Upon purchasing the newest release of Football manager mobile, I immediately started a career in charge of FC Kobenhaven. The team is full of Aging strikers aside from Daramy. I loaned Mohamed for the first 2 seasons but this third year is where he's shown some real promise. He also will rack up some international experience depending on how fast you put him in your first team. He also doesn't want to jump ship anytime bigger clubs come calling. And they do, so far Man Utd being the main suitors.Screenshot_20191129-171859.thumb.png.5d4f075cd9dd59f2add993f410a955fe.png

He had 22 goal involvements in 25 games this season with 16 goals all occuring from open play( I play a counter attacking 4-1-2-2-1) and 6 assists. While he still has a long way to overtake Mbappe as the best striker. I definitely recommend signing Daramy.Screenshot_20191129-171943.thumb.png.ccbd1189cd3bd5dd1f3d21141907248a.png

Edited by JoJoTheGunnar
Grammar
25 minutes ago, JoJoTheGunnar said:

Upon purchasing the newest release of Football manager mobile, I immediately started a career in charge of FC Kobenhaven. The team is full of Aging strikers aside from Daramy

You got Jonas Wind 20y/o and a beast could start a DT duo with Daramy and Wind