Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-3-2-1 "ONE WAY OR ANOTHER" tactic

El Sheim

On 31/12/2019 at 22:32, Schwantz34 said:

I really like the setup to this. Currently using it on a save where I got the Wolves job for 2020/21. Started the save as Wolfsburg Manager (using a different tactic not this one) but they fired me after 33 games. Went on a horrific run of form, dropping me from 3rd to 5th. Wolves then came calling at the end of that season so having a crack with this tactic and it's alright so far. In 7th after 19 games. I think with a few player additions it will be a great tactic.

Thanks for trying mate. Buy players as I recommended and you'll be fine whole save. 

16 minutes ago, El Sheim said:

Thanks for trying mate. Buy players as I recommended and you'll be fine whole save. 

Finished 5th in the first season with it. Will upload the test results from that season later

On 02/01/2020 at 23:16, El Sheim said:

How about the goalkeeping position? Should it be normal GK or Sweeper Keeper?

On 30/01/2020 at 06:02, ezjayy said:

How about the goalkeeping position? Should it be normal GK or Sweeper Keeper?

I use normal GK, haven't tried SK. 

added 0 minutes later
On 31/01/2020 at 15:33, Vibbs said:

Would a sweeper do better than CD? I am very confused between them 

Not sure. CB works good enough for me. You could go with one BPD ans one SW if you wish. Make sure BPD is on the BBM side. 

Edited by El Sheim
15 hours ago, bayern munich Ar said:

Hey, I'm trying out this tactics with SLB in Portugal, what pace should the defenders have, 15+?

Yes I prefer green stat for defender's pace. 15+ will do. 

added 0 minutes later
Just now, El Sheim said:

Or you can just train them as a central defender, and focus attribute training on Pace, that should get all the key positions covered. 

13 hours ago, El Sheim said:

added 0 minutes later

Or you can just train them as a central defender, and focus attribute training on Pace, that should get all the key positions covered. 

thanks

Hi, i use this tac with my wolves team. Tactic work well but im struggling on away match especially againts big team. Do you have tweaked version for away tac ?

One thing, i found this tactic sometimes more efficient with 2 inside forward. I change my winger to if when i stuck cant score. Btw im playing on newest patch. Thx

Started using this tactic after a previous one failed me with my Milan team. Managed to get me out the rut. Finished 2nd in my first season and won the Italian cup.

would have won the league if it wasn’t for the inspired form of Ronaldo and Higuain at Juventus...sorry I mean Zebre!

into pre season now for the next season and trying to get some young players in to fit these positions so hopefully I can go one better and clinch the serie a 

Just started on FMM 20. Used to play on a PC but havent got that kind of time anymore. Can we download this tactic (and others) or do we have to recreate it?

Cheers

1 hour ago, Sarge said:

Just started on FMM 20. Used to play on a PC but havent got that kind of time anymore. Can we download this tactic (and others) or do we have to recreate it?

Cheers

No need to download, just look at the screenshots and recreate it on your tactics page. should only take a few minutes if that. 

2 hours ago, Jsavfc said:

No need to download, just look at the screenshots and recreate it on your tactics page. should only take a few minutes if that. 

Cheers mate. Don't want to hijack the thread but can you import a shortlist?

On 02/03/2020 at 18:58, supersub said:

Hi, i use this tac with my wolves team. Tactic work well but im struggling on away match especially againts big team. Do you have tweaked version for away tac ?

Change AP to BWM and change DLP to AP. 

Also try making the CB next to FB into a BPD, and the CB next to WB into a SW. 

Hope that works. 

On 04/03/2020 at 11:17, supersub said:

One thing, i found this tactic sometimes more efficient with 2 inside forward. I change my winger to if when i stuck cant score. Btw im playing on newest patch. Thx

Can't have IF instead of Winger because IF would interfere with the BBM. Does your Winger have the recommended attributes?

Hey guys, thanks for trying my first tactic, I have made another better one and would really appreciate if you guys give a try. Here's the link for the new tactic. 👇 Thanks. 

I love this tactic. I find myself ahead in most games and then all of a sudden the team(whether they are weak or not) pull two goals back. I also find that I'm all over a team , having lots of shots and not scoring, but they have one shot on target and score from it. It can be frustrating sometimes. Any ideas how to deal with these?

Thanks 

15 minutes ago, ron1hy said:

I love this tactic. I find myself ahead in most games and then all of a sudden the team(whether they are weak or not) pull two goals back. I also find that I'm all over a team , having lots of shots and not scoring, but they have one shot on target and score from it. It can be frustrating sometimes. Any ideas how to deal with these?

Thanks 

Go narrow, contain/park bus , No high and No All over. Waste the time. Should Work. Take one striker and make him/or the sub anchor man.

37 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Go narrow, contain/park bus , No high and No All over. Waste the time. Should Work. Take one striker and make him/or the sub anchor man.

What do you mean by take one striker?

Thanks 

16 minutes ago, ron1hy said:

What do you mean by take one striker?

Thanks 

Take on of the 2 frontmen and sub with him. A defensive man that can tackle and defend the lead 15 min

1 minute ago, AndersJ said:

Take on of the 2 frontmen and sub with him. A defensive man that can tackle and defend the lead 15 min

The tactic is with one up front anyway. Unless you are talking about the winger or inside forward?

25 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

My bad i thought it was his tactic with 2 frontmen 😂😂

It's ok. I understand. What do you do when you are all over a team from start to finish and you are just not scoring?

On 08/04/2020 at 14:14, ron1hy said:

Thanks 

It's just the crap game engine. I have had that issue with a lot of tactics, where the opponent would acore 2 goals in 2 shots, but my team can score 1 goal in 35 shots. This can happen in real world too, but not as often as it happens on fmm

On 02/05/2020 at 12:07, Bobby72 said:

Hi there! Does it need to be a BBM & DLP or can you modify to a CM & BWM to suit the players you have? 

In my experience the BBM chips in with quite a few goals. I think subbing that role for a CM might be a mistake.

You could replace the AP for a BWM, I used to do that against the BIG teams in Europe with success. Less creative though obviously.