Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Any Suggestion of which saves I should do

MoSalad

Brentford are generally known as "everyone's second favourite team" or "the jewel of West London". just make sure to sign a striker at the start as unfortunately in real life we kinda forgot 😣

12 minutes ago, Gunners Rishi said:

I play Ollie up front

added 0 minutes later

Karelis in a low block set up

Ollie's been fantastic, but no doubt we pushed our luck a bit there. Karelis's leg fell off the first time we started him in real life. Our squad's definitely a bit thinner than most FMM players would like :) (you could just bring back Forss, that kid's gonna be goooood)

29 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Brentford are generally known as "everyone's second favourite team" or "the jewel of West London". just make sure to sign a striker at the start as unfortunately in real life we kinda forgot 😣

Nope mine Chelsea 😂

Agreed on Bolton as the points deduction will add an extra dimension to the challenge.

31 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

I like Brentford. But I think that's mostly to do with the ground and away end. That's going soon though :(

27 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

Nope mine Chelsea 😂

Man City and Chelsea? can't take that sort of talk seriously, sorry. get on board the Brentford bus.

added 0 minutes later
25 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I like Brentford. But I think that's mostly to do with the ground and away end. That's going soon though :(

aye, only a few months left for the old girl. the new place looks cracking too though.

5 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Man City and Chelsea? can't take that sort of talk seriously, sorry. get on board the Brentford bus.

added 0 minutes later

aye, only a few months left for the old girl. the new place looks cracking too though.

Now I’m probably on Jose’s bus thinking he’s still the Chelsea driver 😂

5 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Ollie's been fantastic, but no doubt we pushed our luck a bit there. Karelis's leg fell off the first time we started him in real life. Our squad's definitely a bit thinner than most FMM players would like :) (you could just bring back Forss, that kid's gonna be goooood)

In my Brentford Save i signed tue permanently and signed a few more high potential youngsters from real life and did the trick, now every starter has a replacement who is at least League One Quality.

I have Arsenal as they’re my team, Brentford they’re my local team with a space in my heart and banging youngsters, Bolton cos of the points deduction and a myClub with all my mates created