Find results in...

Career 100 Club + Gündogan's Victories

BatiGoal

4 hours ago, Lord Danish said:

So you’re Justin Bieber now...

No. He's me. 

4 hours ago, Lord Danish said:

Icardi looks nice

He's worldclass in this game so he should always get 100 one season or another. 

1 hour ago, smoggy90 said:

Icardi going along fantastically mate, keep the faith for that 8-0 and 9-0.

Thanks, will need to hurry up tho, only a handful games left. 

March - The 100 Club

Screenshot_20191205-175231.thumb.png.329f64a66307af8e3a759277eee78598.png

10 goals in 5 games brings us 14gls short of the 100. Not that big of an achievement is it? I know, but this challenge serves as a test for my new formation and I think it passed the test regardless if we make the number. 

March - Gündogan's Victory Challenge

Screenshot_20191205-175220.thumb.png.854505bb62b2fd5f6a13da33dd56399c.png

Again a single goal short of 8-0. I've wasted so many opportunities to get those bigger scorelines it's just ridiculous. It's just one of seasons where everything is close but not close enough. 

April - The 100 Club

Screenshot_20191205-231055.thumb.png.b00c9e4ce3aa5d9609b95848496d84b5.png

That's it. A very busy month with 9 games brought Icardi beyond 100 goals. And there's still the month of May to score a larger total. I'm glad this one's done and I no longer need to worry about injuries and such. The Club 100 Challenge completed! 

April - Gündogan's Victory Challenge

Screenshot_20191205-231032.thumb.png.b2defb5850a2db8c93d717c81999f34f.png

Again coming close on a couple occasions but I feel I need a stronger team to hit those numbers on a more frequent basis. This squad is by no means weak but those are fat numbers I'm seeking and having to keep a clean sheet as well is a pain. 

1. 1-0 ✔️
  2. 2-0 ✔️
  3. 3-0 ✔️
  4. 4-0 ✔️
  5. 5-0 ✔️
  6. 6-0 ✔️
  7. 7-0 ✔️
  8. 8-0 
  9. 9-0 

One month left. Miracles do happen folks. 

8 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Miracles do happen folks. 

Imagine the 9-0 actually comes against Man City and the 8-0 on the UCL Final 😂

that will give you some BGliever

Thanks big for the support, people. Here's what happened in our final month.. 

May - The 100 Club

Screenshot_20191206-205346.thumb.png.3f1487186832ba891ab345cdba4ff71f.png

As you saw in the previous update. We got the 100 and we ended up with a decent total of 113 gls this season. That's 1.85 gls per game for The 100 Club Leaderboard pls if you will @Rob thank you. I'll probably improve on this number later this year but it's a solid number to start with. 

May - Gündogan's Victory Challenge

Screenshot_20191206-205315.thumb.png.638a9cc369dc7cbcd095a7da4ab3f7fa.png

Some decent wins but no 8 and no 9 goal wins. This challenge is no easy feat, which means I gotta give it another go. Probably very much to creator @samhardy's delight. Sigh! 

1. 1-0 ✔️
  2. 2-0 ✔️
  3. 3-0 ✔️
  4. 4-0 ✔️
  5. 5-0 ✔️
  6. 6-0 ✔️
  7. 7-0 ✔️
  8. 8-0 
  9. 9-0 
  10. Challenge Failed! 

Gündogan in Numbers

Screenshot_20191206-205405.thumb.png.a1cf6138deabf0c0c4457bf134d49917.png

Some decent numbers for our CM but unfortunately he's gotta try again next season. We're determined to bring this terrible challenge home one way or another. 

PSG in Numbers

Screenshot_20191206-205431.thumb.png.4fd089dd8ce356e541cb336754ddec43.png

Almost a perfect season with a nice GF of 161 and GD of 145. I'll try to reach even better numbers next season. 

So that's one challenge down and one to go. Thanks for the comments and see you soon with a follow up season. 😉 

Edited by BatiGoal

Congrats on getting into the 100 Club. Enjoy the 🥃 and save a seat for me! 😄

Bad luck on the Gundogan challenge though. That's a killer...

So... Am I a BGliever or a BGleaver? I'll stay the first for now... 🤣

2 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Congrats on getting into the 100 Club. Enjoy the 🥃 and save a seat for me! 😄

You're the man to beat, Scratch, I believe you have unlimited access to this club until you're dethroned. By me. 😎

5 minutes ago, Scratch said:

So... Am I a BGliever or a BGleaver? I'll stay the first for now... 🤣

😂 😂 👍 

4 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

You're the man to beat, Scratch, I believe you have unlimited access to this club until you're dethroned. By me. 😎

Nah, they turned me away. said I have to prove myself all over again... I think I'll gain entry soon enough, but I won't be top this year unless I go back to China (the only way I got the ratio I got last year). I wasn't planning to return to there, but I guess if you're top, I just might have to :P

Congrats Bati for your 100 club again. save a seat for me next to you

still not a BGliver yet

Edited by Lord Danish
Fucked Up as always. Typical me
1 hour ago, Lord Danish said:

Congrats Bati for your 100 club again save a seat next to you

still not a BGliver yet

You will. You will 😉 

Well done, and welcome to The Club. @Foxy is the main man in charge of graphics at The Club. I’m merely the lazy rich man sat in the corner doing eff all to run the joint. Do let us know what you think of the renovations we’ve done to the place.

That goals for and goals difference is just nuts.

21 minutes ago, Rob said:

Well done, and welcome to The Club. @Foxy is the main man in charge of graphics at The Club. I’m merely the lazy rich man sat in the corner doing eff all to run the joint. Do let us know what you think of the renovations we’ve done to the place.

That goals for and goals difference is just nuts.

Thanks mate. I love what you've done to the place. And the selection of beers and cigars on display is just insane. 👏 Lots of empty seats tho left and right, making me think I'm on another level 🤓

Great season and whopping goal difference. The Gündogan seems more than doable but just requires that little bit of luck. I am not quite ready to have another go at the moment but if you manage to do it then I promise I’ll then have a go.

Well done on the goals. I’d like to try Gundogan’s challenge after I’m done with Özil. I reckon it’s doable in the FA Cup v someone like Crawley Town. Go 9-0 up then park the bus 😂

Edited by SophiaFM
1 hour ago, Ian said:

Great season and whopping goal difference. The Gündogan seems more than doable but just requires that little bit of luck. I am not quite ready to have another go at the moment but if you manage to do it then I promise I’ll then have a go.

I seriously regret even trying 😂 made a start to the second season but luck is definitely not on my side. I'm thinking of starting a longterm save and making this a side challenge. Otherwise I may be stuck here forever. 

6 minutes ago, SophiaFM said:

Well done on the goals. I’d like to try Gundogan’s challenge. I reckon it’s doable in the FA Cup or something. Go 9-0 up then park the bus 😂

Yes definitely one of the strategies. Get the score and defend as if our lives depended on it.