Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Fun and Engaging saves around 5 seasons

SophiaFM

Any recommendations? I’ve not played the game much so far but I’ve done a short United career only and won everything except CL in the 1st 2 seasons. With a big club and 100M to spend it can be too easy. I lost interest in this in the 2nd season as there was not much else to do and I’d won 75% of the games. I’ve specified 5 seasons in the title as 10 seasons and above is a long stretch for me, I’m a lazier player and can easily get tired with a save that long lol. Thanks 🙂

Edited by SophiaFM
3 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

Blackburn Rovers maybe? Quite interesting with their prospect

I do like the idea of bringing them to PL winners, they have more than Liverpool currently 😆 but what’s exciting about them at the moment?

53 minutes ago, SophiaFM said:

Any recommendations? I’ve not played the game much so far but I’ve done a short United career only and won everything except CL in the 1st 2 seasons. With a big club and 100M to spend it can be too easy. I lost interest in this in the 2nd season as there was not much else to do and I’d won 75% of the games. I’ve specified 5 seasons in the title as 10 seasons and above is a long stretch for me, I’m a lazier player and can easily get tired with a save that long lol. Thanks 🙂

Considered going outside UK? Like trying to win the CL again with Red Star Belgrade. or trying to be champions again with Stade de Reims, Hamburger SV. Something like that might be a good challenge for a few seasons. 

7 minutes ago, RobNemoo said:

Considered going outside UK? Like trying to win the CL again with Red Star Belgrade. or trying to be champions again with Stade de Reims, Hamburger SV. Something like that might be a good challenge for a few seasons. 

I don’t think Red Star Belgrade has ever been an option, but yeah Hamburg might be fun, they’re like a German Aston Villa in some ways 

True, similar challenge indeed. Go on then, get outside UK. 😎

If you want to go a little deeper in Germany then Kaiserslautern is in the league below Hamburg, but are one of the oldest clubs in Germany.

Edited by RobNemoo
1 hour ago, SophiaFM said:

I do like the idea of bringing them to PL winners, they have more than Liverpool currently 😆 but what’s exciting about them at the moment?

Some good youngster to use

Daniel Butterworth had been my best performer. Other are like Jack Vale, John Buckley and Joe Rankin-Costello