Screenshot_20191201-100808_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191201-100928_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191201-100920_FM20 Mobile.jpg

20191207_094648.jpg

20191207_094702.jpg

20191207_094657.jpg

Edited by cowley89
Wrong image

Hi the look for overlap works as the inside forwards hold up the ball allowing for overlap on the inside from midfield players.

Sorry I haven't tested with a higher division yet...once I get bradford to win the premier I'll try another team! 

Tested this with Sunderland's too...won league one and league cup in first season...offered england job and currently sat top of championship. Topped my UEFA cup group too.

I'll update how it goes with England. Not lost a game yet with them after 5 games so far. 

Screenshot_20200130-153818_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20200113-215240_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200120-201746_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200130-195813_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200113-110047_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200112-224836_FM20 Mobile.jpg

added 0 minutes later

Picture of 1st season

Screenshot_20200103-133847_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200103-133834_FM20 Mobile.jpg

On 07/12/2019 at 12:40, cowley89 said:

Hi the look for overlap works as the inside forwards hold up the ball allowing for overlap on the inside from midfield players.

Sorry I haven't tested with a higher division yet...once I get bradford to win the premier I'll try another team! 

So, you mean under-lapping runs? Your IF will push the ball up to the center (that's his role), holding the ball and as the defender IF he presses, which creates a gap behind the defender for your AP midfielder to attack the pocket...

My thought process of an underlapping run is when your midfield passes the ball to your wide player, your AP will attack the space behind the defender if he press, (looks like pep guardiola's half space) which leaves a gap in the defense but because of your IF, both players are in 1 lane, which i think is a disaster as both players will have no room to operate. (Your AP will attack straight and your IF will intercept his lane, am i wrong?)

Look for overlaps, i think, is when your IF pushes the ball to the center, which creates space for your Wingback to make an "overlapping" run, so he can cross the ball.

If I'm wrong then ignore this comment.

Hi its EME

On 04/02/2020 at 00:44, Rob Aloha said:

So, you mean under-lapping runs? Your IF will push the ball up to the center (that's his role), holding the ball and as the defender IF he presses, which creates a gap behind the defender for your AP midfielder to attack the pocket...

My thought process of an underlapping run is when your midfield passes the ball to your wide player, your AP will attack the space behind the defender if he press, (looks like pep guardiola's half space) which leaves a gap in the defense but because of your IF, both players are in 1 lane, which i think is a disaster as both players will have no room to operate. (Your AP will attack straight and your IF will intercept his lane, am i wrong?)

Look for overlaps, i think, is when your IF pushes the ball to the center, which creates space for your Wingback to make an "overlapping" run, so he can cross the ball.

If I'm wrong then ignore this comment.

Hi mate, it seems to work for me. Try and see! 

This tactic is still working wonders on the update! Started a new game with Bradford City...top of the league.

Looks like a lot of people have started using the same back 2 and 2 inverted wing backs philosophy. 

5 hours ago, cowley89 said:

This tactic is still working wonders on the update! Started a new game with Bradford City...top of the league.

Looks like a lot of people have started using the same back 2 and 2 inverted wing backs philosophy. 

Like I said in another thread, this shape seams to be kryptonite to the game 🤣

2 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Like I said in another thread, this shape seams to be kryptonite to the game 🤣

Yes it has worked ever since my original post in december! Thought new patch might ruin the tactic but seems they haven't found something to counter the shape