Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Really struggling with tactics this year

genle

Is it just me or is the game a bit harder this yeas? I've done test saves with Inter, Southampton and Sandhousen and I've tried 10-15 different tactics so far. Been doing my best to build my team around certain tactics yet i still end up getting sacked within a couple of months. Everything on the tactics index has been unsuccessful

I've been playing the game since FMH14 and every year there's been a system that works regardless of whether you're managing a big team or an underdog. Does anyone have a solid tactic that works? Something that can help you both in Vanarama and in Prem. Help is highly appreciated

First of if you fail, i have not been trying all of the tactics - i know one of them that works fine with average players 😜😅

do you change setup in-game ? I find this really importaint .

14 minutes ago, genle said:

Is it just me or is the game a bit harder this yeas? I've done test saves with Inter, Southampton and Sandhousen and I've tried 10-15 different tactics so far. Been doing my best to build my team around certain tactics yet i still end up getting sacked within a couple of months. Everything on the tactics index has been unsuccessful

I've been playing the game since FMH14 and every year there's been a system that works regardless of whether you're managing a big team or an underdog. Does anyone have a solid tactic that works? Something that can help you both in Vanarama and in Prem. Help is highly appreciated

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

I don't believe that nothing in the tactics index has worked, and if it hasn't then you aren't buying or loaning the players in that you need to fit the tactics.

You could try mine, it should work with Inter even if you make no transfers at all..are you using EME engine? If you are not that might be the reason