Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Woody

Index Woody and Ian's Record Store

Recommended Posts

I’ve had a think about it and of course the final decision will have to be made by my boss @Woody but I feel in terms of fairness it’s only right that we keep @BatiGoal’s record on the shelves. It would seriously hinder the future integrity of the store otherwise especially with it being such a fine achievement.

Also, there may be a few records I’ve missed above so I will have a look later and add them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

These Vibe records is all I have. Please @Ian, @Woody don't listen to Samuel. Remove this and you'll just have more of me on Vibe. And not the nice part I might add 😉 

I prefer angry BG.

Remove it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I prefer angry BG.

Remove it!

Preparing a new profile pic just in case... 

Spoiler

_20200331_005635.thumb.JPG.de424e4ab10ef48c534f9de36116488d.JPG

I'll go thru Vibe life like this if my records start dropping like leaves on an autumn day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Ian said:

I’ve had a think about it and of course the final decision will have to be made by my boss @Woody but I feel in terms of fairness it’s only right that we keep @BatiGoal’s record on the shelves. It would seriously hinder the future integrity of the store otherwise especially with it being such a fine achievement.

Also, there may be a few records I’ve missed above so I will have a look later and add them.

Sorry @samhardy but i would have to agree with my business partner on this one, at the end of the day a record is a record as long as it's yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Woody said:

Sorry @samhardy but i would have to agree with my business partner on this one, at the end of the day a record is a record as long as it's yours.

Don't apologize to Samuel. He should get busy breaking records rather than spending his time removing others' 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most goal scoring challenges complete in one career?

 

3 Triple Threats

3 Double Troubles 

100 ITN Goals

(1k almost done)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Most goal scoring challenges complete in one career?

 

3 Triple Threats

3 Double Troubles 

100 ITN Goals

(1k almost done)

 

 

As impressive as that is it doesn’t really feel like a record for the store to me as the other records are more in game based whereas they are Vibe challenges if that makes sense although it’s not my decision it’s @Ian and @Woodys of course.

What that career does do though once the 1kc is done (if you haven’t completed one in the past) is get you a place in the Triple Crown hall of fame and to do that in one career is a cracking effort  :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Foxy said:

As impressive as that is it doesn’t really feel like a record for the store to me as the other records are more in game based whereas they are Vibe challenges if that makes sense although it’s not my decision it’s @Ian and @Woodys of course.

What that career does do though once the 1kc is done (if you haven’t completed one in the past) is get you a place in the Triple Crown hall of fame and to do that in one career is a cracking effort  :)

 

 

Cheers Foxy, yeah I have completed about 8 separate  1ks and at least 3 Triple crowns (in the same career). 

I’m not one for trying to go on the leaderboards so I post careers but not in the challenge thread themselves. My tablet is charging and this thread was top of my unread list in my phone so I posted. 

I will probably post the final stats of this career in the individual challenges leader board  threads just to keep Bati off the top for a bit longer. He brings that out in me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Foxy said:

As impressive as that is it doesn’t really feel like a record for the store to me as the other records are more in game based whereas they are Vibe challenges if that makes sense although it’s not my decision it’s @Ian and @Woodys of course.

What that career does do though once the 1kc is done (if you haven’t completed one in the past) is get you a place in the Triple Crown hall of fame and to do that in one career is a cracking effort  :)

 

It’s a lot more valid that manager points :P

Although I see @BatiGoal has finally managed to get into the record book with a respectable record. I suppose this is proof that miracles do happen if you believe in them strongly enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple of nice new records added to the store from @BatiGoal, fine work indeed. The store is always on the lookout for new records so keep them coming!

First official warning goes out to @Foxy, be careful or you may be banned from the store!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Foxy said:

5602D9B5-1BC3-4E9C-9D87-A3FB0B14E918.thumb.jpeg.460ea9c8013313a12f4977a66718bab2.jpeg

49% vs 82% 😂 

Good scare tho! 

47 minutes ago, samhardy said:

It’s a lot more valid that manager points :P

Although I see @BatiGoal has finally managed to get into the record book with a respectable record. I suppose this is proof that miracles do happen if you believe in them strongly enough.

Just breaking records inbetween careers, mate, and the quickest way to do it is taking up INT jobs. 😉 

48 minutes ago, Ian said:

A couple of nice new records added to the store from @BatiGoal, fine work indeed. The store is always on the lookout for new records so keep them coming!

Thanks Ian. The next one isn't far away 😁 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ian said:

First official warning goes out to @Foxy, be careful or you may be banned from the store!

Just trying to spread some joy in our otherwise boring 🔐 life’s and wind Bati up in the process of course so really it’s a win win situation for us all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Most clear cut chances created in one game: 11 @Titjes

Screenshot_20200404-165254.thumb.png.b2017f4fad050f140446b8ae3b5f99e8.png

After playing two seasons with 🇧🇪 just couldn't better my score I set pretty early on. I guess we're sharing this record for now. Will try the next one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Screenshot_20200404-165254.thumb.png.b2017f4fad050f140446b8ae3b5f99e8.png

After playing two seasons with 🇧🇪 just couldn't better my score I set pretty early on. I guess we're sharing this record for now. Will try the next one.

Stop trying to get my name out of the record books @BatiGoal 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Stop trying to get my name out of the record books @BatiGoal 🤣

😂 

The possession game is very consistent. High 60s, mostly 70s, and the rare 80+. But the CCCs are a pain. Still inconsistent in my formation. One game it's 8-9-10 and the next 1 or 2. Very hard to figure out. Is yours consistent? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BatiGoal said:

😂

The possession game is very consistent. High 60s, mostly 70s, and the rare 80+. But the CCCs are a pain. Still inconsistent in my formation. One game it's 8-9-10 and the next 1 or 2. Very hard to figure out. Is yours consistent? 

no mate, CCCs are all over the place 11 was a 1-time lucky shot I think. I got 10 once more and then didn't get over 7 or 8 anymore 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Titjes said:

no mate, CCCs are all over the place 11 was a 1-time lucky shot I think. I got 10 once more and then didn't get over 7 or 8 anymore 😅

Been testing heavily in the last couple days and it's fun figuring these things out. Helps a great deal in creating the exact type of playing style one wants or is best for the squad. But these CCCs are a mystery. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Been testing heavily in the last couple days and it's fun figuring these things out. Helps a great deal in creating the exact type of playing style one wants or is best for the squad. But these CCCs are a mystery. 

I do tend to get more CCCs, when I put more players on the ST & AM line

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Titjes said:

I do tend to get more CCCs, when I put more players on the ST & AM line

It's interesting tho as what exactly is a CCC? Having a packed box would rarely results in a clear cut chance imo, but FMM may think otherwise. I'd like to think of a CCC as having my player relatively close to the goal with no adversary in a 1-2m radius. So ideally I'd like to have few to no players in the box before I send my goalscorer in there. 

But like you, I've had success having multiple strikers in there and none at all. Hard to figure out if we can't determine what a CCC under the SI definitions stands for. Or maybe the engine calculations for this particular stat are questionable 🤔 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Screenshot_20200407-184933.thumb.png.c08c971141afc0841e473c3aa33f177b.png

3 min.  

Another nice record, brilliant stuff!

You’re a credit to this store and thank you for setting a good example in maintaining the correct social distancing whilst inside the store. If others can’t do the same we’ll be forced to close I’m afraid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ian said:

You’re a credit to this store and thank you for setting a good example in maintaining the correct social distancing whilst inside the store. If others can’t do the same we’ll be forced to close I’m afraid.

What would happen if someone was using the one way system you have set up around the store but realised they had forgotten something from the front of the store and so waited till it was quiet and snuck back the wrong way to get what they needed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Foxy said:

What would happen if someone was using the one way system you have set up around the store but realised they had forgotten something from the front of the store and so waited till it was quiet and snuck back the wrong way to get what they needed?

The instructions in store are clear so if someone did that then they’d more than likely receive an official warning or even a ban if that were a second offence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to present a couple of things to the owners of the store.

 

Biggest GD

 

Noqkega.jpg

 

Best Average team rating (single game). I might be scraping the barrel with that one. Also biggest win final?

oWks7EO.jpg

 

 

Most 10s in a match. 2 is easy, 3 happens sometimes but 4 I've only had a handful of times. 

 

xpIdHe3.jpg

 

I'm also just about to make a seperate mini challenge but whilst I'm here, would you consider 'fastest to 100 league goals'. Not my best but I remembered to take a screenshot this season.

7drrtqV.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Most players sent off in a game whilst still winning: 2 @Foxy

Screenshot_20200408-210815.thumb.png.333d1f25d17a04bcd908f2a69d2ec664.png

Sharing is caring 😀 I'm grabbing every opportunity to get my name into the record books.

There's another one coming up. A big one I might add. Just trying to tweak into perfection before I put it on here. At this point you all may have guessed that no record is safe. I'm going thru every single one of them. You better hope they can withstand BG's seal of approval 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/04/2020 at 12:18, billy2shots said:

I would like to present a couple of things to the owners of the store.

 

Biggest GD

 

Noqkega.jpg

 

Best Average team rating (single game). I might be scraping the barrel with that one. Also biggest win final?

oWks7EO.jpg

 

 

Most 10s in a match. 2 is easy, 3 happens sometimes but 4 I've only had a handful of times. 

 

xpIdHe3.jpg

 

I'm also just about to make a seperate mini challenge but whilst I'm here, would you consider 'fastest to 100 league goals'. Not my best but I remembered to take a screenshot this season.

7drrtqV.jpg

Some nice records there Billy, thank you very much. Feel free to drop off some more at any time.

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Screenshot_20200408-210815.thumb.png.333d1f25d17a04bcd908f2a69d2ec664.png

Sharing is caring 😀 I'm grabbing every opportunity to get my name into the record books.

There's another one coming up. A big one I might add. Just trying to tweak into perfection before I put it on here. At this point you all may have guessed that no record is safe. I'm going thru every single one of them. You better hope they can withstand BG's seal of approval 😂 

Yes, always nice to share, thank you again for another fine contribution to the store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×