Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Woody

Index Woody and Ian's Record Store

Recommended Posts

Most players in team of the year 10

IMG_0894.thumb.jpg.385f712c8acb4355c720646d0d18309d.jpg

Most shots and shots on target in a game1915255167_IMG_08972.thumb.jpg.5073bf3a95bdf2b128a48b87606aa456.jpg

Most players in team of the week 11

IMG_0895.thumb.jpg.bc71714e16ca9c8b186ced521288d0d1.jpg

I have got one other one but it’s going to posted in my Portsmouth career later one 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RichDave32 said:

Most players in team of the year 10

IMG_0894.thumb.jpg.385f712c8acb4355c720646d0d18309d.jpg

Most shots and shots on target in a game1915255167_IMG_08972.thumb.jpg.5073bf3a95bdf2b128a48b87606aa456.jpg

Most players in team of the week 11

IMG_0895.thumb.jpg.bc71714e16ca9c8b186ced521288d0d1.jpg

I have got one other one but it’s going to posted in my Portsmouth career later one 😁

Just let the staff know which form of the game it is. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Woody said:

Just let the staff know which form of the game it is. 😉

Sorry Woody, I forget OME exists to be honest 🙈It’s EME👍

Also most league goals in a season?

IMG_0882.thumb.PNG.fa1248bfb23bba725b985c38677795de.PNG

EME this time as well 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RichDave32 said:

Sorry Woody, I forget OME exists to be honest 🙈It’s EME👍

Also most league goals in a season?

IMG_0882.thumb.PNG.fa1248bfb23bba725b985c38677795de.PNG

EME this time as well 😜

Sound mate no worries, will add you to the store later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/03/2020 at 10:01, Scratch said:

I think it's official, I hate all of you vying for most World Coach of the Year awards... I'd be right up there with you if only FMM realised Scotland was part of the world... 😭

Finally won it in 2041.

It's doable 😂

Screenshot_20200902_221403_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aortic said:

Finally won it in 2041.

It's doable 😂

Screenshot_20200902_221403_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Oh well done!! I finally won it in my current career (only once, despite many CL wins), but that was at Inter. For you to win it several times at Rangers is some sort of miracle! 😄

I guess continued success over the years got the reputation of the SPL improved to the point where the game will it to someone from there.

Of course the whole thing is backwards - if a manager can continually win the CL from a smaller league, then they deserve the award more than someone from a bigger league... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/09/2020 at 20:06, RichDave32 said:

Another for the board @Woody when you get a chance 😁Most clear cut chances in a game, shame they didn’t take more!

IMG_0973.PNG

Insane mate. What tactic you using for this?

 

On 28/08/2020 at 13:41, RichDave32 said:

Sorry Woody, I forget OME exists to be honest 🙈It’s EME👍

Also most league goals in a season?

IMG_0882.thumb.PNG.fa1248bfb23bba725b985c38677795de.PNG

EME this time as well 😜

What tactic you using here bro?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The store has been updated. If any of the staff have made a mistake you can contact the senior staff members to make a complaint 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Woody said:

The store has been updated. If any of the staff have made a mistake you can contact the senior staff members to make a complaint 😜

I’ve kind of neglected the store of late Woody and I notice it needs a bit of a clean so I’ll get on that today. Some of the records have dust on them and we can’t be having that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ian said:

I’ve kind of neglected the store of late Woody and I notice it needs a bit of a clean so I’ll get on that today. Some of the records have dust on them and we can’t be having that!

Thats true Ian. A dusty store is never a good thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t think there is one for world player of the year and consecutive as well, Messi and Ronaldo who??

IMG_1309.thumb.PNG.413ff67c3f0bae8dd01e94838c0fc39d.PNGIMG_1308.thumb.PNG.a21239e172a15b73b2eadc731e1a1ab1.PNG
 

9 consecutive world player of the year for Fabio Silva 😀

May be posting this a bit early as he could win it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, RichDave32 said:

Don’t think there is one for world player of the year and consecutive as well, Messi and Ronaldo who??

IMG_1309.thumb.PNG.413ff67c3f0bae8dd01e94838c0fc39d.PNGIMG_1308.thumb.PNG.a21239e172a15b73b2eadc731e1a1ab1.PNG
 

9 consecutive world player of the year for Fabio Silva 😀

May be posting this a bit early as he could win it again.

Best thing to do is wait till your save is done and then post the record 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Most players in team of the year 11

EME

awards 5.jpg

Why you little 👊🏻🤣🤣

Also that Fabio Silva world player of the year was the best it got, so that’s my submission 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RichDave32 said:

Why you little 👊🏻🤣🤣

Also that Fabio Silva world player of the year was the best it got, so that’s my submission 😁

Don't worry, I will not break Fabio's record, never!! 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aortic said:

Not sure if this counts but most opposition players sent off in 1 game?

Screenshot_20201003_082839_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Sorry fella. As it's not your record i'm affraid i cant put it on the shelves. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Aortic said:

Not sure if this counts but most opposition players sent off in 1 game?

Screenshot_20201003_082839_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Wow, one more red card and I think Dunfermline would have forfeited the match as they wouldn't have had the minimum 7 players on the field! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Scratch said:

Wow, one more red card and I think Dunfermline would have forfeited the match as they wouldn't have had the minimum 7 players on the field! 

This is something I’ve always wondered whether is actually in the game or not or if it’s impossible within the game to go down to 6 men and forfeit the match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, samhardy said:

This is something I’ve always wondered whether is actually in the game or not or if it’s impossible within the game to go down to 6 men and forfeit the match.

Yeah, my bet would be that they'll never allow that many to be sent off, but who knows. I'd love to find out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, George Traistă said:

38 wins out of 38 games in one league season... is this a record?

2129784746_complaliga1.thumb.jpg.f58984b3883140ac850d24f838ec2d2d.jpg

 

64 wins from 65 games in one season.

  Hide contents

m1.thumb.jpg.3dca5db793ca265af8762d83dc4a50c5.jpg

m2.thumb.jpg.b86d63cd5315d06286e587119439f9ed.jpg

m3.thumb.jpg.95795809703a7a060948b59700174e60.jpg

m4.thumb.jpg.199f37886a9bc5d70bfb66a2e1b5488a.jpg

m5.thumb.jpg.328172fa58819d157b729b3e19ded944.jpg

m6.thumb.jpg.0613e19c5fcc75f44701fb1ff4ab7ed8.jpg

 

Well done mate. Nice! Will ad you to the shelves as soon as i can. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Woody said:

Well done mate. Nice! Will ad you to the shelves as soon as i can. 👍

Well, if we can claim 38 from 38, I can be joint owner of the record! 😄

johncharles-tt-season12-10.jpg

Edited by Scratch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scratch said:

Well, if we can claim 38 from 38, I can be joint owner of the record! 😄

johncharles-tt-season12-10.jpg

Yes! 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/10/2020 at 10:28, Scratch said:

Well, if we can claim 38 from 38, I can be joint owner of the record! 😄

 

If we can claim 38 from 38, can I claim it for doing it more than once AND back to back? 😇

Screenshot_20201024_201407_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20201024_201412_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20201024_201424_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20201024_201431_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×