Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Goalie scoring?!

sammummery

Hi,

Has anyone else had a goalkeeper scoring on any of the FMM/Handheld games, scoring from a goalkick upfield?

Also is it possible to make goalkeepers take freekicks/penalties or go up for corners?

No to goal-kick, but sure they can take penalties and free kicks (think it was @cezzz16 who had fun with a Gavin Bazunu goalscoring career last year) and they'll go up for desperation last-minute corners, but not regularly. Never seen them do anything useful from a corner.

6 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Never seen them do anything useful from a corner.

I hope this is even possible, as I've never seen it either.

Then again, I hope for silly things, like the ability of outfield players retraining as goalkeepers or vice-versa, no matter how ridiculously rare it would be 😆

On 09/12/2019 at 19:31, Mr Tree said:

No to goal-kick, but sure they can take penalties and free kicks (think it was @cezzz16 who had fun with a Gavin Bazunu goalscoring career last year) and they'll go up for desperation last-minute corners, but not regularly. Never seen them do anything useful from a corner.

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

Have you actually seen the keeper go up for a last minute corner? Maybe it only does that on the enhanced match engine not the OME?

38 minutes ago, sammummery said:

Have you actually seen the keeper go up for a last minute corner? Maybe it only does that on the enhanced match engine not the OME?

sure, seen it loads. but yeah i only play EME, not OME.

15 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

sure, seen it loads. but yeah i only play EME, not OME.

I've seen it loads too (on the EME) but the only goals I've ever seen from it have been rebound goals down the other end!