Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career 1000 Goals With A Bunch Of Amateurs

BatiGoal

Great work BG! That was much more like it, misery and pain all the way! I think for next year you should do this again but restrict it to defenders and keepers only... 😄

My one regret about this career though, is that I don't think we found out if that poor US Virgin Islands chap ever got his Pokemon... I picture him still wandering around the streets of Porto looking for them...

On 23/03/2020 at 16:39, Scratch said:

Great work BG! That was much more like it, misery and pain all the way! I think for next year you should do this again but restrict it to defenders and keepers only... 😄

My one regret about this career though, is that I don't think we found out if that poor US Virgin Islands chap ever got his Pokemon... I picture him still wandering around the streets of Porto looking for them...

Thanks Scratch. And to answer your question, no, he never caught that last Pokemon. He's playing FMM now 😁 

Bati Goal's numbers after 30 seasons:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20200330-111701.thumb.png.01a2ecdebde0d17c49b4484b5b2fd3e6.png

Screenshot_20200330-111938.thumb.png.50bbc99831315b5a6b8fd9bf85d7908b.png

Screenshot_20200330-111851.thumb.png.cb57f0ae3f213a67cfd5de55ef133a4c.png

Screenshot_20200330-111858.thumb.png.4da0d4cc747a8414e9c32a8aa8569d30.png

Edited by BatiGoal

Just finished reading this Bati. Wow what a career, absolute dedication there mate. 

A few standout performances from your boys and a couple of ones that will be forgotten about to  

That win % is something else. You really racked up the achievements in this career. Domestic player bias is great which I love to see as it shows you don’t just stack your team with the  World’s greatest regens. 

Spent a few £ mind! Glad I’m not your chairman. 

36 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Just finished reading this Bati. Wow what a career, absolute dedication there mate. 

Thanks big, mate. Completing the 22 seasons wasn't hard as I needed those 1000 amateur goals badly. For the remaining 8 I'd set my mind on the highest number of manager pts. It's all about setting goals or gunning for records 😉 

40 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

That win % is something else. You really racked up the achievements in this career. Domestic player bias is great which I love to see as it shows you don’t just stack your team with the  World’s greatest regens. 

Spent a few £ mind! Glad I’m not your chairman. 

I never cared for anyone's regen. I buy talented lads like every other manager, but I do not wish to know whose regens they are. It takes away from my experience. 

I did overspend for sure after the initial challenge was over. Up to that point I'd spent 2+B with 1.5+B in sales. Then going for 30 season I spent an extra 1B for the fun of it 😂 it's one of the reasons I'm planning on spending zero in my next career. 

22 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

brilliant career Bati - well done!

Thank you 🌳

6 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Great career here @BatiGoal

Love to read the list of rogues that you used and their interesting nicknames! 😄

Thanks 78. Was fun trying to come up with nicknames for the lads. Probably spent a little more time than I should on that. 😆

42 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Thanks 78. Was fun trying to come up with nicknames for the lads. Probably spent a little more time than I should on that. 😆

Hey, there is nothing much else to do currently! Use that spare time wisely I say....🤣

On 31/03/2020 at 17:16, smoggy90 said:

Awesome career mate and thoroughly enjoyed following it! Congrats!

Big thanks 90. For the support throughout as well 👍 

Formation I started with: 3-5-2

Screenshot_20200414-152526.thumb.png.3f39aced41636dc6f043546fa2339aed.png

Formation I ended with: 3-4-3

Screenshot_20200414-152448.thumb.png.d2194de6b1e87a4ccdf47332ccb168fa.png

Edited by BatiGoal
On 3/31/2020 at 1:40 PM, BatiGoal said:

Big thanks 90. For the support throughout as well 👍 

Formation I started with: 3-5-2

Screenshot_20200414-152526.thumb.png.3f39aced41636dc6f043546fa2339aed.png

Formation I ended with: 3-4-3

Screenshot_20200414-152448.thumb.png.d2194de6b1e87a4ccdf47332ccb168fa.png

What defence and attack movement use? 

10 minutes ago, KUMAN1 said:

What defence and attack movement use? 

That's for you to figure out, tweak and make it work for your team and players.

Friendly word of advice, I'm much more helpful to people who follow my careers with interest and ask questions about my formations and tactics. Career posters spend a lot of time creating tactics and writing updates for their careers. So in the future I suggest you also take the time to read up people's careers and ask questions as they go, rather than coming on here with the sole purpose of taking people's tactics with minimal effort. And as I said, chances are they won't work with zero tweaks. Cheers. 

WHAT A CHALLENGE and well done, Good Showing Sir, i enjoyed your nicknames alot 🤣,  If only i had the dedication to run a game past 8 seasons, id manage to complete some of these challenges i start.

Edited by bulky1987
40 minutes ago, bulky1987 said:

WHAT A CHALLENGE and well done, Good Showing Sir, i enjoyed your nicknames alot 🤣,  If only i had the dedication to run a game past 8 seasons, id manage to complete some of these challenges i start.

This thread ended almost a whole year ago. Please stop jumping into old threads 

8 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

This thread ended almost a whole year ago. Please stop jumping into old threads 

What’s the problem as @bulky1987 has clearly enjoyed Bati’s career and wanted to comment to tell him that.

The only problem with “jumping into old threads” I have is when people expect answers to questions for games that are obsolete these days or are just tactic begging.

10 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

What’s the problem as @bulky1987 has clearly enjoyed Bati’s career and wanted to comment to tell him that.

The only problem with “jumping into old threads” I have is when people expect answers to questions for games that are obsolete these days or are just tactic begging.

Ok yeah, sorry @bulky1987 🙏

23 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Ok yeah, sorry @bulky1987 🙏

No problem, i missed this last year, and i seen someone talk about it on here somewhere and was curious so i looked it up,