Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Training weak foot/ removing big game phobia

kjiho

Any way to train the weaker foot in this game? Or any way to remove the “tends to struggle in big games” trait?
I need a long-term left-footed CD. Am stuck between Nicolo Armini (who lost his right leg apparently) and Pau Torres (who’s afraid of Liverpool and Man City).

I’d hate to settle for using right-footed Maguire as an LCD. These little things annoy me so much...

If memory serves me right, I’m pretty certain that someone last year managed to improve someone’s weak foot by focusing on technique. It could have been edited mind so not sure if it’s still the case

54 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

The big match thing could be removed using mentoring

Really? Do you know if it works with any mentor or only those with “thrives in big matches”?

57 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

If memory serves me right, I’m pretty certain that someone last year managed to improve someone’s weak foot by focusing on technique. It could have been edited mind so not sure if it’s still the case

AdChoices
광고

Tried upping Armini’s technique using the editor, but no events pop up whatsoever.

13 minutes ago, kjiho said:

Tried upping Armini’s technique using the editor, but no events pop up whatsoever.

If you’re using the editor then just edit their weak foot with it 😂

9 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

If you’re using the editor then just edit their weak foot with it 😂

😭 I’m trying to refrain from using the editor at all. I only experimented with Armini in an extra save to see if improving his technique would improve his right foot.

5 minutes ago, kjiho said:

😭 I’m trying to refrain from using the editor at all. I only experimented with Armini in an extra save to see if improving his technique would improve his right foot.

It won’t by editing it, but it might by Training it legitimately 

13 hours ago, Nucleus said:

It won’t by editing it, but it might by Training it legitimately 

Can anyone confirm this? I’ve been able to remove the “big game” trait through mentoring, if an event pops up saying the youth player adopted personality traits from the mentor. But I’ve had no success so far training technique to improve footedness. Anyone been able to improve a player’s weak foot?

On 11/12/2019 at 07:50, kjiho said:

Can anyone confirm this? I’ve been able to remove the “big game” trait through mentoring, if an event pops up saying the youth player adopted personality traits from the mentor. But I’ve had no success so far training technique to improve footedness. Anyone been able to improve a player’s weak foot?

Try playing him in an reverse position. For example,play with left-foot in left winger or so.