Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Have you ever been in a relegation battle?

SophiaFM

If that’s even possible 😂 I haven’t personally as I’ve always been at the top end of the table, at worst mid table with a few failed saves but if you have been in a relegation battle, what was it like and has anyone ever been relegated?! I’ve always wanted to try a fire fighter type save. Would love the thrill of surviving relegation on the last day with a late goal

Yes I have. As a yourneyman save you sometimes get into a club mid or end of the season. Sometimes needed a real miracle to save them and I did not always succeed. I like that sort a thing though. Nicest one was actually my last save I played on FMT18, getting the job at Valencia in February 2030 or sometime there. They were bankrupt and 10 points behind safety, but I missed the survival by 1 point... Spend the following season rebuilding the squad with freebees and youth, promoted in the 2nd season we played in Segunda Division. Think I played another season in the Primera and moved to Sevilla. 

yep, my Italian save at the moment, i won Serie C and then Serie B but that means i'm in Serie A too soon, first season was a real struggle... and the second season... will be posted soon ;)

21 hours ago, SophiaFM said:

If that’s even possible 😂 I haven’t personally as I’ve always been at the top end of the table, at worst mid table with a few failed saves but if you have been in a relegation battle, what was it like and has anyone ever been relegated?! I’ve always wanted to try a fire fighter type save. Would love the thrill of surviving relegation on the last day with a late goal

The Saviour Cometh (relegation battle challenge) is available under 'Challenge' if you start a new game. I beat the challenge with Dortmund and Fulham.