Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Is this the year that the funky tactics die?

Crashhart

Hi guys! 

I’ve been testing some unusual formations this year to see if can finally find that tactic I love, I’ve always preferred unusual formations, to much success in previous iterations, this year however they just don’t seem to work, i can understand why they would patch this as they’re looking for realism but for me it’s sad times, guess there won’t be any more only 1/2 defender tactics which score 190 goals and conceded 100.

😩😩

Personally i would love to proof you wrong and you know that 😅😎🔥 im sure @BatiGoal have some crazy s... In his sleeve when we least expect it. If not lets All Work on the 2-2-2-4 together 🔥🌟

30 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Personally i would love to proof you wrong and you know that 😅😎🔥 im sure @BatiGoal have some crazy s... In his sleeve when we least expect it. If not lets All Work on the 2-2-2-4 together 🔥🌟

Let’s get that 2-1-4-1-2 going, let’s break this bloody game 😭😭😭

added 0 minutes later
54 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

Not sure but 1-2 defenders seems to work just fine for me

Care to post the tactic 😏😏

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

You gotta be crazy to make crazy 🤣

If you're talking about full attack mode with 5 up front, that's still very much possible. The solid defence with just 1 or 2 at the back has been tougher this year and haven't been able to nail one. 3 CBs is what I use now and they're great. 

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

You gotta be crazy to make crazy 🤣

If you're talking about full attack mode with 5 up front, that's still very much possible. The solid defence with just 1 or 2 at the back has been tougher this year and haven't been able to nail one. 3 CBs is what I use now and they're great. 

My hopes were higher . I thought you were a legend and could do anything  - even make The Lord B 52 score 100 goals a season :D!!!