Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Triple threat challenge

CruX222

The reason I joined here was to try and start doing the challenges so here's my first attempt. Im struggling with how to post my updates but hopefully I'll get better at it. I'm going to try this with Bayern Munich and here are the players I've gone for.

Screenshot_20191216-210042_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191216-210100_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191216-210050_FM20 Mobile.jpg

All different nationalities so I dont think international goals count (someone please let me know if otherwise) so I'm hoping to achieve this all with bayern. I'm using harlaand as a TM and the others as poachers. Here's my transfers. 

Screenshot_20191216-205833_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191216-205804_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Who's betting that PSG come back to haunt me? Two world class strikers, best goalkeeper (for a season maybe) and a world class right back all great players but just didn't fit into my plans. Think I've done ok with my signings, Savic is pretty much new to me but looks a beast in all previous careers. Will definitely need a few years until I'm totally happy with my squad though.

The first pic is what I consider my first team and will hopefully play as many matches as possible. With silva, arp and zirkzee all ready to play I must have six of the best strikers in the world.. the second pic shows I might need more then that!

The next match shows all my strikers can score as they grab a goal a piece but letting two in against a weak team doesn't fill me with hope. Let's see how we get on.

Screenshot_20191216-210004_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191216-211144_FM20 Mobile.jpg

3 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Very nice trio of players you have there.

Good luck 👍🏻

Thanks Foxy. All done well for me before but never as three upfront. Let's hope

GL mate. I’m using Esposito in my triple threat as well alongside Salcedo and Gnonto. But surprisingly he isn’t the best out of thise 3

Definitely want to see how that tactic gonna treat you.  

Edited by Roman.F2P