Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FM2020 Player List/Spreadsheet

sammummery

Hi,

Some of you may recall that a member called Rseven used to do excel spreadsheet player lists for FMM/Handheld every year, It seems he has not been active for some time, does anyone know of anything like this that exists for FM2020 in here or elsewhere om the web?

Cheers.

Edited by sammummery
21 hours ago, sammummery said:

Just bumping this to see if anyone can help?

I saw some other people ask this too and the answer was that there didn't seem to be one this year. Sorry - don't know anything more than that,

If I ever finish my scouting app, it will probably have a CSV export function, but no firm timeframe on that and I think Rseven's spreadsheet had some sort of prediction function(?) which the export wouldn't have.

On 16/01/2020 at 11:53, Scratch said:

I saw some other people ask this too and the answer was that there didn't seem to be one this year. Sorry - don't know anything more than that,

If I ever finish my scouting app, it will probably have a CSV export function, but no firm timeframe on that and I think Rseven's spreadsheet had some sort of prediction function(?) which the export wouldn't have.

I'm interested in your scouting app if you get it off the ground, will you post it on here if you do?

16 hours ago, sammummery said:

I'm interested in your scouting app if you get it off the ground, will you post it on here if you do?

Yeah, I sure will. But I need to actually work on it! Hoping to find some time to do that soon.