Tactics Free Flowing flat 3-5-2

deepheat83

10 hours ago, Maci said:

Another promotion and a trophy lifted in Wembley

4A760AD7-7BFB-4E32-BA0D-103E5A46E1B6.png

5131A0FA-0266-480A-8F0A-1D8A0D5EB59C.png

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

nicely done. I just finished 7th in my first season in the premiership.

need to sign a few more defenders and i reckon i can win or at least push for top next season

OK so this is the first tactic in FM2020 that kept me going and being irrationally successful. 

In my so far chaotic and unsuccessful carrer using my own tactics (fired from 2 clubs in Danish lower leagues), I took it to Toulon in France's 4th tier. Toulon had a weak roster for this league and I was expected to battle against relegation. 

I went to Ligue 1 in 3 seasons with finishing first in National and Ligue 2 (respectively 3rd and 2nd tier) with most goal scored and least goals conceded (not by a huge margin with other top teams though) 

I found the TM to be the key piece of the offense, posting equal figures in goals and assists. 

I am now sitting between the 8/12 places in Ligue 1 in December with a draw against PSG at Parc des Princes. 

Total killer... 

On 19/12/2019 at 16:01, AndersJ said:

I tried with 3412 yes - basicly its just one of the bbms the goes up and plays SS and the bwm becomes bbm or stays bwm ;)

Do you have screen shots of your updated/modified tactic? Looks great! Gonna give it a whirl 

5 hours ago, Tomwalker2286 said:

Do you have screen shots of your updated/modified tactic? Looks great! Gonna give it a whirl 

I dont No - but its pretty simple. Try to take one of the bbms and make him Ss or something similar. In Kaiserslautern i needed more chances and i got that :)

On 12/01/2020 at 16:20, AndersJ said:

I dont No - but its pretty simple. Try to take one of the bbms and make him Ss or something similar. In Kaiserslautern i needed more chances and i got that :)

Ok awesome.

But when you play the 3-4-1-2 with the Target Man + Poacher, do you play the BBM adjacent to the Poacher and the BWM with the TM or other way around? 

I started a journey man career and was hired by Notts County; they wanted me to improve the the squad in the first season and I missed out on the play-offs by a point after being 10 points off.

now in my first full season and I’m about 17pts clear. It really is an incredible tactic.

1 hour ago, Tomwalker2286 said:

Ok awesome.

But when you play the 3-4-1-2 with the Target Man + Poacher, do you play the BBM adjacent to the Poacher and the BWM with the TM or other way around? 

I started a journey man career and was hired by Notts County; they wanted me to improve the the squad in the first season and I missed out on the play-offs by a point after being 10 points off.

now in my first full season and I’m about 17pts clear. It really is an incredible tactic.

You could try bbm bbm and then ss i front of Them? I did not test it much :)!

i dont remember if it was the bwm left og right center 

yes the original is truely a great tactic :)!

32 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

You could try bbm bbm and then ss i front of Them? I did not test it much :)!

i dont remember if it was the bwm left og right center 

yes the original is truely a great tactic :)!

Yeah that doesn’t like a bad idea.

The amount of shots and goals though are insane. I’ve also mid only a few signings for Notts County (all free transfers and some older players too) and it’s working really well.

Thansk again; a truly great (almost) plug’n’play tactic 

46 minutes ago, Tomwalker2286 said:

Yeah that doesn’t like a bad idea.

The amount of shots and goals though are insane. I’ve also mid only a few signings for Notts County (all free transfers and some older players too) and it’s working really well.

Thansk again; a truly great (almost) plug’n’play tactic 

IT truely is ! Im.glad he uploaded IT! It Works in many leagues

@deepheat83, Setién is having a little tribute to your tactic in today's game against Ibiza...

Even if they're losing at the time I write, I this looks very interesting as a tactic and Setién proves he's a fan of Cruyff. 

SmartSelect_20200122-103423_BeSoccer.jpg

4 hours ago, Helio said:

@deepheat83, Setién is having a little tribute to your tactic in today's game against Ibiza...

Even if they're losing at the time I write, I this looks very interesting as a tactic and Setién proves he's a fan of Cruyff. 

SmartSelect_20200122-103423_BeSoccer.jpg

It was more a 3-1-4-2 with De Jong sat but not far off.

1 hour ago, LiamTaylor said:

Still works for me after the update and using with my king’s Lynn team

In what season and with any changes?

Glad it still works. I am trying to get a more goal scoring formation at the moment so I can hit 200 goals a season. Struggling a bit though