Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Red Bull Legends Challenge - 1 Season

Kanegan

Continuing my crazy addiction for mature goal hangers, here's a short one season challenge to whet your appetite:

Red Bull GmBH, known world wide for selling Red Bull energy drink is also known for it's  sponsorship of a range of sporting events and teams, most notably motorsports and football.

In football, they have acquired no. of teams and re-branded them as part of their group identity, most notably among them being FC Red Bull Salzburg, RB Leipzig and New York Red Bulls.

Salzburg.png.01d0ec9e2d10dd7ad4c43bb5b540545b.png

Spoiler

On 6 April 2005, Red Bull bought the Austrian club SV Austria Salzburg and renamed it to Red Bull Salzburg.

Soriano.png.304b68a21f5d49a632f4fefdf54e8858.png

On 19 January 2012, Soriano moved to the Austrian Football Bundesliga with FC Red Bull Salzburg. In 5 years, he won four league and cup doubles, also finishing as the Austrian Bundesliga's top scorer three times; he totalled 172 goals in 202 matches establishing himself as a legend for the club.

Leipzig.png.061282c1120e301602a1ce26d8bd3e13.png

Spoiler

In June 2009, Red Bull purchased the football licence of German fifth division club SSV Markranstädt based near Leipzig, renaming them RB Leipzig for the 2009-10 season onwards. The company stated that its goal was to reach the country's first division, the Bundesliga, within ten years; this goal was ultimately achieved, with RB Leipzig winning four promotions in seven seasons to secure Bundesliga football starting in 2016–17 season.

Frahn.png.1fac91c67684bef38dfbc7e690b60c58.png

After helping SV Badelsburg earning promotion to 3.Liga as champions, he opted to stay in the fourth tier, signing with RB Leipzig. He helped them earn 3 promotions in 5 years, hitting 88 goals in 154 appearances and finishing as the all time top goalscorer for them.

178580917_NewYork.png.ec8ddc9a185837299355cd7061a8be36.png

Spoiler

In 2005, Red Bull purchased the MetroStars, a team in Major League Soccer representing New York City, from Anschutz Entertainment Group and renamed the franchise; Red Bull New York is the name of the Red Bull subsidiary that operates the team, while the squad itself is known as the New York Red Bulls.

Philips.png.7fa3170edeef90ded6b06fdee2c92593.png

On 24 July 2013, Wright-Phillips joined the New York Red Bulls. Despite joining the club in the latter part of the season Wright-Phillips was a contributor in helping New York capture its first major title, the MLS Supporters' Shield,and in his first full season he equalled the league's record for most goals in a single campaign with 27. He is a two-time MLS Golden Boot winner and currently holds the New York Red Bulls record for most goals scored. He has scored 126 goals from 240 appearances.

Give these 3 legends a one final send-off.

RULES

1. Load up MLS, Germany (all divisions) and Spain (till 2nd division) and take charge of either RB Leipzig or New York Red Bulls.

2. Sign Wright-Philips(New York), Frahn (Free Agent) and Soriano (Girona in Spanish 2nd division).

3. You can make any other transfers you want.

4. Get the maximum goals out of the trio in one season.

5. Post screenshots as proof or you can start a career.

6. No IGE/Hex-editing/reloading or any other bullshit.

7. Have Fun

LEADERBOARD

@Kanegan - 80 goals Career

Edited by Kanegan
5 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

Interesting one might try it since I’m taking a break from 1kc

I have also started this since i am quite ahead in my pensioners save and will post half-season update today.

Yet another cool little challenge for those who can't find a reason or motivation to play. 

A pity Austria isn't playable otherwise I'd go for a Red Bull 1KC with all 3 clubs. 

2 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Yet another cool little challenge for those who can't find a reason or motivation to play. 

A pity Austria isn't playable otherwise I'd go for a Red Bull 1KC with all 3 clubs. 

Ya, that would have been a cool challenge to play. 

47 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

You can do it with the clubs under City Group ;), and even better there's 4

9 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

He could do even better by supporting them ;) 

8 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

There's already a challenge attached to it: 😂

24 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Have that in my to-do list for a long time, but managing in Australia scares me away 😂

Its not that difficult. Even I was scared before but playing the Berisha challenge brought confidence. You have to rely on free agents though. 

Nice job always thinking of some challenge but too easy just NYRB and RBL the legends is nice addition and found work around Salzburg not being playable. I wish T.Henry was still playing as I’d choose him over BWP . Maybe next year they will add Austria and Brazil as there’s a RB team in Brazil’s top division then could do RB challenge 4 clubs.

What do you think about doing a challenge/career with RBL or RBNY and only use three RB clubs for transfers as in real life they make lots or transfers between them. Probably best to use RBL and only use RB players n get rid of non RB ones . ???? Never started challenge if you want to add/edit it and start one go ahead . 🚨🐃🐂🚨

1 hour ago, DIRECTFX said:

Nice job always thinking of some challenge but too easy just NYRB and RBL the legends is nice addition and found work around Salzburg not being playable. I wish T.Henry was still playing as I’d choose him over BWP . Maybe next year they will add Austria and Brazil as there’s a RB team in Brazil’s top division then could do RB challenge 4 clubs.

What do you think about doing a challenge/career with RBL or RBNY and only use three RB clubs for transfers as in real life they make lots or transfers between them. Probably best to use RBL and only use RB players n get rid of non RB ones . ???? Never started challenge if you want to add/edit it and start one go ahead . 🚨🐃🐂🚨

That will be a cool challenge. Too bad Austria is not playable otherwise it would have been great.