Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat New Update now available

Massey127

This looks to have attempted to fix quite a few bugs, interesting to read about the new value of Pace, fixed progression of young attackers and better Aerial and agility training.

Screenshot_20191220-083717.png

20 hours ago, Narayanos said:

something went wrong ..

Hide contents

wCIy0kIPvxEmiceCHXqMMz7DGsX9A2LwnlS6Oh5MYLBtowKXRlJtukYJ-RPrszAUAhO8NJfT4SpCMttuZ6sU-bpA8MU3E7EVuMbq5sgYpxV5kHf_xSEuFDCKWdWTCuJobhKiIf7SPxw4aUAlrVRYjKOsmvH0lSoCN5LVFHtYHdtjjjxqeQP0QmbfeLkbMx638dtQkrHC_RkPMILKqAOA7FnX6GkFGCsZX5WJ3u5o_j4DM9otKi5xGjh2QllLiGwQws5D-nSrEKGIbXuhVJxd2hxITTrm4p4A5BvIVNNOHKHw9pU6CS8pMZqZyojiz6-I2UHy8YWSO48AAHtAIQ0Ouca0NnvIJ4K9YXNObmf6c5eleZ7kDHLjpM91RccNUIqYty2A_27YRg2KlpED2TxLjIVrQRvb-UqdbLt1jG44yUFXficZVqKkaHgAtQkNmjoLzcjvMIBhmq3Q9Ueijp6hKQIQUPYT3wCZl_OBY-xKO6Z85DPjadjQAa-ztL26NHMuQWEmLzYHVvuMCohydHvn9s5RjQc12XG9dQPVoxLyTJBF_gQKBd84_XY9HdkDzszGV_5E8PswfOo2JmAgPukMH4obJVatKPeiBV2cH_SoezdEpCMj3ijZKDKnXhM3QXLqnhMLB0Kt4AHRbrQWe7fp2d4xZwoDWgPkb43U9lzvkJczKqGOJo16kvIL=w1920-h910-no

can't do anything with that

I have the same problem after the update. I cant re-train a players to a New position

Other improvements are good but ‘Prevented keeper kit clash’ I’ve literally never noticed the keepers colours. That small circle could’ve been wearing a mankini all this time 😆

1 hour ago, SophiaFM said:

Other improvements are good but ‘Prevented keeper kit clash’ I’ve literally never noticed the keepers colours. That small circle could’ve been wearing a mankini all this time 😆

This is from last year, but gave me a good laugh at the time - which Blue 24 is the Striker and which is the opposing Goalkeeper?

Screenshot_20181112-142022_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

23 hours ago, MikeF said:

Tweaked aerial progression...  There goes the 20 aerial targetman training for everyone.

Brilliant news if true for me. Might seem highly hypocritical of me to say this having abused this bug/ feature all last year but the novelty has worn off on it now.

Just now, Ian said:

Brilliant news if true for me. Might seem highly hypocritical of me to say this having abused this bug/ feature all last year but the novelty has worn off on it now.

I'd be happy too. I think it should be more realistic.

Mind you both my strikers in my 2KC/1KC are at 20 now, so I would say that, wouldn't I? 🤣

5 hours ago, Ian said:

Oh totally. While it was a part of the game I used it but more realistic not being a thing. 

7 hours ago, SophiaFM said:

😂

I turned off auto update after last year’s shenanigans. Judging by the issues described above it looks like I did the right thing.

On 21/12/2019 at 17:55, Jack said:

I turned off auto update after last year’s shenanigans. Judging by the issues described above it looks like I did the right thing.

How did you turn off auto-update then?

On 21/12/2019 at 17:55, Jack said:

I’ve not had any issues and it’s got rid of a few big bugs. I’d always update. 

2 hours ago, MikeF said:

I’ve not had any issues and it’s got rid of a few big bugs. I’d always update. 

My experience as well. Only problem is the retraining one (and it's not as bad for me as others are saying).

But it's fixed several things - the best is much more balanced youngster development. My 2KC striker was stuck get one update at the beginning of the year, then getting the "needs to mature" message right away... After the update, the message disappeared and he's had 4 updates. It still appears for some players, just not nearly as severe.