Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Wales just won UEFA EURO 2020 on my save...

49 minutes ago, Shector said:

Bale must have carried them, from the one Real Madrid season i have played he scored 45ish goals from right IF. 

It’s Ramsey and James doing all the staff while Bale playing Golf

What's so shocking about that? We're previous Semi-Finalists I'll have you know. On that point, had Ramsey not been suspended in said Semi-Final, we might possibly have done the Portuguese & won it too. 😁👍

25 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

What's so shocking about that? We're previous Semi-Finalists I'll have you know. On that point, had Ramsey not been suspended in said Semi-Final, we might possibly have done the Portuguese & won it too. 😁👍

Yep now with Daniel James, Davies, Brooks and Wilson, Wales got a pretty solid team. Need a great management and they could possibly be a WC semi-final contender 

On 25/12/2019 at 08:52, Lord Danish said:

It’s Ramsey and James doing all the staff while Bale playing Golf

I think you got the order mixed up!! 🤣

image.png.632508b5bc2659ce99c2b076e7a81dca.png

Wales is a more likely winner than England, beat a good team like Belgium in Euro 2016 on the way to the semi final, England lost to every good team they played in the World Cup 😆

6 hours ago, samhardy said:

Bizarrely favourites for the tournament according to the bookies 😂

Aren't they favorites for every tournament? 😁

They're my second team - I lived in England and got swept up in a couple of major tournaments. As much as I'd like them to win something, expectations always seem a LOT higher than it should be. Even when the whole country tells itself it needs to keep it real and they don't really have a chance of winning, people still end up expecting to win it by the time is starts... 

8 hours ago, Scratch said:

Aren't they favorites for every tournament? 😁

They're my second team - I lived in England and got swept up in a couple of major tournaments. As much as I'd like them to win something, expectations always seem a LOT higher than it should be. Even when the whole country tells itself it needs to keep it real and they don't really have a chance of winning, people still end up expecting to win it by the time is starts... 

So true. I'm not particularly a fan but I'd love to see them win one, just because the party would be spectacular :)

9 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

So true. I'm not particularly a fan but I'd love to see them win one, just because the party would be spectacular :)

It really wouldn’t be that great.. I celebrated that Mandzukic goal hard for a good reason 😆

49 minutes ago, SophiaFM said:

It really wouldn’t be that great.. I celebrated that Mandzukic goal hard for a good reason 😆

Nah, I think the party would be great - it's just the next 50 years of people droning on insufferably about the glorious Euro2020 win that will be hard to take... 🤣