Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Careers for FMM 20

Krystof

I just got FMM and I just wanted to ask if anybody has ideas for a career. BTW i am a lover of the fm series my first one being fm 11.

This is always an age old dilemma and we all suffer from this at some point.

To even begin to help, we would need to know a few things about what you enjoy most about a career.

Have you preferences of any nations, do you want to challenge for Champions League from the beginning, do you want to be known as a club for bringing through youngsters, do you enjoy creating a successful team without the huge funds of the big clubs etc?

I mean i would like to take on a team which is already good but maybe has fallen a bit back in the past years or a team which deserves more than what they are currently at. Thank you both Ian and Massey. (ps sorry for my english i am italian so im not the best)

On 26/12/2019 at 17:29, Krystof said:

I mean i would like to take on a team which is already good but maybe has fallen a bit back in the past years or a team which deserves more than what they are currently at. Thank you both Ian and Massey. (ps sorry for my english i am italian so im not the best)

Sunderland in the English League One.

I would highly recommend the following then, Inter Milan, Napoli, Roma or even AC Milan (these are all Italian and may be more attractive to you then).  I personally am really enjoying a career right now with AC Milan.  Transfer activity is key from the start with AC Milan.

Outside of Italy, then Dortmund or Leverkusen in Germany.  Chelsea, Arsenal or Man Utd in England and perhaps even Valencia or Atletico Madrid in Spain.

Hope this helps you find an exciting career.

I recommend an Edinburgh City career to everyone!

• Get the team into the Scottish Premier League (3 promotions required).
  • Break the Rangers/Celtic domination and overtake your Edinburgh rivals (Hearts & Hibs).
  • Build a team that can progress in the Champions League.

Takes a good 5 years minimum!