Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat What. A. Goal.


Skyrin182
 Share

Recommended Posts

Happened during my match against Levante. They made a foul on my side, so I wasn't expecting anything from that. Le Normand(CB) wasn't even selected for taking free kicks. But anyway, he sent the ball in and somehow scoring a 50-60m away fault. Although he scored by chance, this has become the best free kick I have ever seen. What do you think?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Skyrin182 said:

Happened during my match against Levante. They made a foul on my side, so I wasn't expecting anything from that. Le Normand(CB) wasn't even selected for taking free kicks. But anyway, he sent the ball in and somehow scoring a 50-60m away fault. Although he scored by chance, this has become the best free kick I have ever seen. What do you think?

Brilliant goal, does the commentary say he certainly didn't mean it ? 

Reminds me of when I had a player punch the referee and get a 90 day suspension lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, JonDoe said:

Reminds me of when I had a player punch the referee and get a 90 day suspension lol. 

When was that, as in what edition of the game?

It’s an Easter Egg and used to be well known on the PSP games and there was a time where everyone here tried to make it happen by buying the most aggressive team possible (20 aggression across the board) and most managed it at least once. I think @Ashez was the only person to fail to achieve it :D

Wasn’t sure it was still in the game though as haven’t seen it for ages

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, samhardy said:

When was that, as in what edition of the game?

It’s an Easter Egg and used to be well known on the PSP games and there was a time where everyone here tried to make it happen by buying the most aggressive team possible (20 aggression across the board) and most managed it at least once. I think @Ashez was the only person to fail to achieve it :D

Wasn’t sure it was still in the game though as haven’t seen it for ages

Damn it was a long time ago, could have been 14/15 I think? I only ever had it once, never actually tried to get it and doubt I'll get it again. Was there a couple others too ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JonDoe said:

Damn it was a long time ago, could have been 14/15 I think? I only ever had it once, never actually tried to get it and doubt I'll get it again. Was there a couple others too ?

Yeah a fair few. This was around 2011/12 I think on the PSP, someone got it once and it was the first time it’d been seen and someone from SI confirmed it was an Easter egg so everyone tried as hard as possible to replicate it. Always ended up popping up in the saves it wasn’t being tried for in the end 😂

Not seen it for ages though so don’t know if it’s still in the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Yeah a fair few. This was around 2011/12 I think on the PSP, someone got it once and it was the first time it’d been seen and someone from SI confirmed it was an Easter egg so everyone tried as hard as possible to replicate it. Always ended up popping up in the saves it wasn’t being tried for in the end 😂

Not seen it for ages though so don’t know if it’s still in the game.

I cant play it until they fix the issues with players retraining in different positions so unable to try and find out. Same as with this pic, tf does that mean ? How do I get him improved specialised coaching? Baffles me honestly.

Screenshot_20191227-190936_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JonDoe said:

I cant play it until they fix the issues with players retraining in different positions so unable to try and find out. Same as with this pic, tf does that mean ? How do I get him improved specialised coaching? Baffles me honestly.

Screenshot_20191227-190936_FM20 Mobile.jpg

No idea what any of it means. I’ve given up with this year’s game already unfortunately. They add in bullshit like that and ignore other major aspects of the game which need improvement.

To be honest you might have more chance of a response asking on the official SI forums as posting in the bug thread here or tagging their members of staff is just a complete waste of time 9 times out of 10 despite the fact a great deal more gets reported on vibe.

https://community.sigames.com/forum/28-football-manager-mobile-general-discussion/

Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JonDoe said:

Brilliant goal, does the commentary say he certainly didn't mean it ? 

Reminds me of when I had a player punch the referee and get a 90 day suspension lol. 

Yeah, after scoring, commentator said that he didn’t mean to do it, so it was by chance. I’m not sure how he did it, because after the match I checked his center and shooting skills, and they are pretty por...(center 11 and shooting 4)

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, samhardy said:

No idea what any of it means. I’ve given up with this year’s game already unfortunately. They add in bullshit like that and ignore other major aspects of the game which need improvement.

To be honest you might have more chance of a response asking on the official SI forums as posting in the bug thread here or tagging their members of staff is just a complete waste of time 9 times out of 10 despite the fact a great deal more gets reported on vibe.

https://community.sigames.com/forum/28-football-manager-mobile-general-discussion/

I'm heading the same way. I mean, I cant play until it's fixed but I'm hoping I'll still want to play when fixed...if fixed..idk. seems mental I keep paying every year for bugs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Skyrin182 said:

Yeah, after scoring, commentator said that he didn’t mean to do it, so it was by chance. I’m not sure how he did it, because after the match I checked his center and shooting skills, and they are pretty por...(center 11 and shooting 4)

Yeah nothing makes sense in fmm lol. It's just decided that something like that's going to happen and it doesnt matter who does it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Skyrin182 said:

Yeah, after scoring, commentator said that he didn’t mean to do it, so it was by chance. I’m not sure how he did it, because after the match I checked his center and shooting skills, and they are pretty por...(center 11 and shooting 4)

If it said he didn't mean to do it, then that means he wasn't actually taking a shot, he was trying to pass and it accidentally went in. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, JonDoe said:

Reminds me of when I had a player punch the referee and get a 90 day suspension lol. 

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

I had Richie Wellens suspended for a similar amount of time for punching the ref. I think it was CM03/04. I was so annoyed as he was my best midfielder 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DutchTony said:

I had Richie Wellens suspended for a similar amount of time for punching the ref. I think it was CM03/04. I was so annoyed as he was my best midfielder 😁

We need to try it in fmm20 when they solve the bugs! Could create a challenge and get everyone involved

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...