Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help 3-1-2-2-2 Need suggestions

George M9

I just made this tactic should i change anything?

And also idk what team instructions will fit for this team formation etc

So i there any suggestions

Screenshot_2019-12-28-13-42-06.png

I’m using a similar tactic. If you want to use a dm, use the dm role instead of bwm. Get a suitable player like Florentino Luis for that role. I have Wide on to increase defensive width.

Ignore post match reports. They are generally unreliable. 

On 29/12/2019 at 03:58, SirSpankorama said:

I’m using a similar tactic. If you want to use a dm, use the dm role instead of bwm. Get a suitable player like Florentino Luis for that role. I have Wide on to increase defensive width.

Ignore post match reports. They are generally unreliable. 

Yea thanks for advice

But i use bwm to get the ball back and generate counter attackin chances soo.. pretty much what he does is run until he steals the ball or someone else and i have noticed that when using bwm i have bit more possesion and i generate more chances it is one of the best modfielder roles but i will try dm role also 

Edited by George M9
On 28/12/2019 at 16:55, Yong-Jun said:

Narrow, short passes, control

And please dont play Pogba on BWM please..

No i am not playing pogba there now i am using this tactic with barca and it is pretty effective i have not lost single game and i have already picked short passing style and control mentality

But not narrow i use wide cuz i have 3 at the back and i don't want my flanks to get exploited by fast wingers so if i use narrow there is much more chance of someone fast like mbappe bale or dembele bursting into pace and quickly cross and get goal and if i play narrow there will be much more free space for fast wingers to exploit. Still thank u for advice wish u nice day

What I generally do is when I play APs on the flanks I go narrow shape. When I play Wingers I opt for wide shape. Reason is that Wingers should preferably stay as far and wide as possible to stretch play and open up space in the middle before crossing balls to the strikers. APs want to make play so going narrow helps closing that distance and bringing them in a better starting position when they receive the ball for a killer pass. 

Note, I largely ignore the match highlights, the results I get confirm the above works for me.