Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndersJ

Tactics Bebetos Deportivo

Recommended Posts

Hello fellow vibers. This is my third tactic im sharing. Its slightly different than the VNL tactic.

this one REALLY works in Italy and in Spain Segunda Division. 

NOTE - It does not work in Germany against 352!

IMG_2960.thumb.PNG.320bfde141c1fc2afaea57e99d2d2ee9.PNGIMG_2961.thumb.PNG.6b20b64dc32345c6e520ab70e7921e0a.PNGIMG_2962.thumb.PNG.7316e1efbb0cd40771e8711952c6466d.PNG

No roles are more importaint than others but it should fit most leagues with above average players ( which Deportivo really needs )!

IMG_2963.thumb.PNG.a8bf502dac7d7b98a40290cc1ae61424.PNGIMG_2982.thumb.PNG.2fb38ec598ba64f49b08bc9408a2303a.PNGIMG_2983.thumb.PNG.e232caaa8a6ca203eb5821e908ea562e.PNGIMG_2984.thumb.PNG.eee7b5ab1f862b87672015cb6f1798bb.PNG

im looking forward to your feedback.

best regards Anders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Belhote said:

Like the look of it will try, in your Lazio save did you win the league? Or Europa league? 

I will proberly win the league or some kind of silwerware yes :) i have yet to finnish the season as i have 8 games i Play over some Weeks :)

were are you going to try the tactic out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Belhote said:

I'm thinking I'm gonna be trying with Everton, seems a good team to me. 

That should be interesting! Im looking forward to the feedback! The adf should be fast and good in shooting surely :)!

maybe Gylfi S or Richardson as SS :)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

That should be interesting! Im looking forward to the feedback! The adf should be fast and good in shooting surely :)!

maybe Gylfi S or Richardson as SS :)!

I Will post here the results,yeah Im playing gylfi as ss,brought two wing backs now have to train everyone into the role each One Will play :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Hello fellow vibers. This is my third tactic im sharing. Its slightly different than the VNL tactic.

this one REALLY works in Italy and in Spain Segunda Division. 

NOTE - It does not work in Germany against 352!

IMG_2960.thumb.PNG.320bfde141c1fc2afaea57e99d2d2ee9.PNGIMG_2961.thumb.PNG.6b20b64dc32345c6e520ab70e7921e0a.PNGIMG_2962.thumb.PNG.7316e1efbb0cd40771e8711952c6466d.PNG

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

No roles are more importaint than others but it should fit most leagues with above average players ( which Deportivo really needs )!

IMG_2963.thumb.PNG.a8bf502dac7d7b98a40290cc1ae61424.PNGIMG_2982.thumb.PNG.2fb38ec598ba64f49b08bc9408a2303a.PNGIMG_2983.thumb.PNG.e232caaa8a6ca203eb5821e908ea562e.PNGIMG_2984.thumb.PNG.eee7b5ab1f862b87672015cb6f1798bb.PNG

im looking forward to your feedback.

best regards Anders

Who did you try it with in Germany? There was a tactic similar to this in the FMM19 Tactic thread that I won the league with using Wolfsburg. This one may be fine over a full Bundesliga season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This tactic is awesome i like it,still in the beginning of the season but big win against arsenal and Chelsea very good,too bad was against Liverpool but yeah i didnt deserve to lose,i Will keep updating the season 😁

 

Screenshot_2019-12-31-15-48-04-592_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2019-12-31-15-47-38-613_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Belhote said:

This tactic is awesome i like it,still in the beginning of the season but big win against arsenal and Chelsea very good,too bad was against Liverpool but yeah i didnt deserve to lose,i Will keep updating the season 😁

 

Screenshot_2019-12-31-15-48-04-592_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2019-12-31-15-47-38-613_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Frankfurt here I come Anders,wish me luck!!! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only tried it with Hertha but did not have the patience to try it for a whole season - im really looking forward to see your results and get your feedback :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Who did you try it with in Germany? There was a tactic similar to this in the FMM19 Tactic thread that I won the league with using Wolfsburg. This one may be fine over a full Bundesliga season.

You are exactly right

That speficic tactic is it possible to create that one again? IT was so gooood! Won the league with Bremen in the first season with an average team :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

First season  with Everton is done 2 place in Premier and FA cup winner,great season 

 

Screenshot_2020-01-01-13-07-51-120_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-01-13-07-40-695_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Edited by Belhote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Belhote said:

First season  with Everton is done 2 place in Premier and FA cup winner,great season 

 

Screenshot_2020-01-01-13-07-51-120_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-01-13-07-40-695_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Awesome first season :)! How was your player stats? Guessing your adf was your top goalscorer :)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

Awesome first season :)! How was your player stats? Guessing your adf was your top goalscorer :)?

None of my players were the best scorer but yeah my adf was the top scorer,

Leave here my top scorers of the league and the assists

 

Screenshot_2020-01-01-15-17-34-097_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-01-15-18-12-691_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-01-15-17-51-233_com.sega.soccer.jpg

 

Screenshot_2020-01-01-15-18-40-054_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Edited by Belhote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, AndersJ said:

You are exactly right

That speficic tactic is it possible to create that one again? IT was so gooood! Won the league with Bremen in the first season with an average team :)

 

It was this one. Good tactic for almost every team I used it with;

 

Edited by Schwantz34

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

End of test-season with Lazio! What an amazing season. I know Savic is a beast but im very impressed but the outcome with this tactic. 

Your best striker as Adf and he will most likely be your topscorer.IMG_2987.thumb.PNG.76ca2810e90a3579549e9fdd38aecf22.PNG

almost 100 points and crazy many goals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a very good tactic. Came in 2nd in Bundisliga with Franfurt,runner up in cup and quarterfinals in Euro league. Bayern had big season. It's very good offensively, pretty solid at the back. Only things I did was to go short keeper distribution and play control sometimes versus good opponents. If you want a two striker tactic,or any reason, this is one for you. Creator is cool dude too. Nice job Anders,bravo.

Thanks,

Jamie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, JgRoller said:

This is a very good tactic. Came in 2nd in Bundisliga with Franfurt,runner up in cup and quarterfinals in Euro league. Bayern had big season. It's very good offensively, pretty solid at the back. Only things I did was to go short keeper distribution and play control sometimes versus good opponents. If you want a two striker tactic,or any reason, this is one for you. Creator is cool dude too. Nice job Anders,bravo.

Thanks,

Jamie

Thank you very much Jamie 🌟🖖🔥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, restu said:

I will try this tactic too.

Thanks for sharing bro

Great to hear - in what league :)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enjoying this tactic but struggling with my DLF, I’m currently Athletico Madrid and with the role I thought Joao Felix would be ideal, with his high passing etc but struggling to get a goals or assists!! Anyone else doing anything different? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, danK7RNY said:

Enjoying this tactic but struggling with my DLF, I’m currently Athletico Madrid and with the role I thought Joao Felix would be ideal, with his high passing etc but struggling to get a goals or assists!! Anyone else doing anything different? 

Maybe you should try a stronger player. I had succes with Marega, Weghorst and even Longo :)

does it Work in la liga ? I had trouble with Deportivo when i was promoted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

Maybe you should try a stronger player. I had succes with Marega, Weghorst and even Longo :)

does it Work in la liga ? I had trouble with Deportivo when i was promoted

Yeah the tactic is great, my adf is smashing it and the defence is tight, just wanted abit more from the dlf 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, danK7RNY said:

Yeah the tactic is great, my adf is smashing it and the defence is tight, just wanted abit more from the dlf 

I have a thought that says i could be one of many roles that striker could have - maybe a DF that Works for the team could Work :)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Started and finished season with Man United using this formation, worked very well winning the league, league cup and euro cup ... this is my new fave tactic, only 2nd to my own of course haha cheers Anders

8F9FFC95-1338-488F-BE43-D652D264F4F3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, danK7RNY said:

Started and finished season with Man United using this formation, worked very well winning the league, league cup and euro cup ... this is my new fave tactic, only 2nd to my own of course haha cheers Anders

8F9FFC95-1338-488F-BE43-D652D264F4F3.png

Awesome!!! Could a combo of the two be interesting :)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×