Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Improvement needed on match statistics

Andrews568

I have been playing both football manager mobile and pc for a last few years... Last year's mobile version had better match statistics... For e.g I like to play short passes and keep possession and it's a pleasure to see our midfield completing 100+ passes... This season it's only 30 passes which is not realistic.. Make it Fair...

22 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Agreed, but I don’t think they were any better last year. Badly needs improving though but they bank on people not looking at this sort of thing.

Last year I had deep lying playmakers or ball winning midfielders who could complete 100+ passes ... I think this year's passes completed is really very low which seems unrealistic

The stats making sense and basing tactics and performance on them are a thing of the past. 

The only stat that is worth looking at in FMM is the score line. Such a shame as I was very stats oriented. 

On 31/12/2019 at 17:52, samhardy said:
2 hours ago, billy2shots said:

The stats making sense and basing tactics and performance on them are a thing of the past. 

The only stat that is worth looking at in FMM is the score line. Such a shame as I was very stats oriented. 

Yes It's True it's a shame and I hope the developers take a look at it and make it more realistic to enjoy playing it more...