Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Not getting offers for loan listed reserve players?

Zephrix

I've made it in the very first season so my assistant manager loans out U21 players in the reserve team. Finished 2 seasons already and I've yet to receive ANY loan offers. What's happening?

Edited by Zephrix

What you have to do is bring up the reserve players to the first team and press actions, offer to clubs, and switch transfer to loan, place player on loan list and turn off recall clause. If you do not receive any offers after a week, play the player as a sub or a starter for a game or two.

5 hours ago, bayern munich Ar said:

What you have to do is bring up the reserve players to the first team and press actions, offer to clubs, and switch transfer to loan, place player on loan list and turn off recall clause. If you do not receive any offers after a week, play the player as a sub or a starter for a game or two.

I don't have to do this at all - it works fine for me. I don't get offers for all but I probably get 75% of the young ones out. Sounds like something's not quite working right for Zephrix (and you).

It seems to depend if your reserve team plays in an actual league or just reserve league. In actual league (eg PSG) the reserves is treated as a separate team so you have to pull them up to first team and offer most of the time. You also don’t see the progression arrows by their stats until you pull to first team. 

If they play in reserves league (eg English teams) you don’t have to. 

Just a doubt. If I have a player on loan since the beginning of the season and that player is getting better and his value is rising, I want to buy the player before he costs more but the game shows that the transfer wouldn’t happen until the summer and I’m on winter at the moment. If you could tell me I’d appreciate it, I just don’t want to be without the player until summer and don’t want to have to pay more for him either.

i think that's what the Buyout fee is there for, mate. if you've missed the chance to add that, then you'll have to deal with the higher value...