Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Tactics fail

I have been playing with a custom 5-3-2system with short passes through the centre on low tempo but the game always chooses to go long and in the end my keeper has more passes than my midfield.. 

8 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Im not sure i understand your point :)? What do you want help to? 

Best regards Anders

Well No matter what tactics we use the game always chooses to go long and put long passes instead of going short through the centre like I want...

4 hours ago, Andrews568 said:

Well No matter what tactics we use the game always chooses to go long and put long passes instead of going short through the centre like I want...

Might be because of through ball 

i can think of something - maybe they've got nowhere to go? against a pressing team, all options covered, so they end up going back to the keeper who launches it long (as he too has nowhere else to go). watched my own team do this many times in real life.

29 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

i can think of something - maybe they've got nowhere to go? against a pressing team, all options covered, so they end up going back to the keeper who launches it long (as he too has nowhere else to go). watched my own team do this many times in real life.

No I don't think so cos with three defenders they always free for the pass and a cdm too like Javi Garcia with good positional sense always looks for the gap and yet they just put a long ball along the lines when there is no wingers in my tactics and ends up giving away possession