Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

Is this screen really necessary?

2759EF32-B5E6-4958-8096-1696DFBF0E0E.thumb.png.9a99b8212fec30f371c35c1f64d2b3a1.png

I honestly feel like I’m on a really bad dating show every time I see it tbh. Who in their right mind would actually feel the need to not reveal a player? Of course I’m going to reveal them all, so why not make it default. It’s stupid

18 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Me.

Don’t think I’d bother looking at any of them 😂

99% of the time you’ll end up with shit, but it doesn’t hurt to look. Or in this case, reveal the shit first, then look

17 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

99% of the time you’ll end up with shit, but it doesn’t hurt to look. Or in this case, reveal the shit first, then look

I'd rather a disassemble academy option 😂

19 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I'd rather a disassemble academy option 😂

I’d rather a disassemble the entire game option tbh, but that’s another matter 😂

I also noticed that players get explanation marks during the game when you go tactics but when you check it out later nothing is wrong and they are perfectly happy 

Hi guys, hope you are doing great. I don't know if I'm facing a problem in the game or it happens to anyone here. Anytime I press the Kick-Off button, the game jump to HT break, and when I tap to resume, the game will reverse to 35-40th min, before HT shows again. It doesn't allow me to witness 1st Half matches. Sometimes, when it happen, either I will be down or I will be top, so it can't let me change tactics in the 1st Half. But seems there is nothing to worry about the 2nd Half. I wanted to add an attachment but for 2nd thought, pictures cant produce anything, It would be helpful if I could send a screen recording here.

15 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Where are save files stored now? Looking for them.

Did you find it? If you are on Android it should be in your files app? (Sports Interactive/Football Manager Mobile 2020/Normal/Matches)

1 hour ago, Frimpong Evans said:

Hi guys, hope you are doing great. I don't know if I'm facing a problem in the game or it happens to anyone here. Anytime I press the Kick-Off button, the game jump to HT break, and when I tap to resume, the game will reverse to 35-40th min, before HT shows again. It doesn't allow me to witness 1st Half matches. Sometimes, when it happen, either I will be down or I will be top, so it can't let me change tactics in the 1st Half. But seems there is nothing to worry about the 2nd Half. I wanted to add an attachment but for 2nd thought, pictures cant produce anything, It would be helpful if I could send a screen recording here.

Screen recording wouldn't help us, but the name of your device, your OS version, your match settings (commentary only?, original or enhanced match engine?), And anything special about your save (Are you using the editor? are you in create a club?) would all be helpful!
We've got saves and a pkm (match recording) for this bug now and its not reproducing on our devices so any extra info is would be useful!

3 minutes ago, Dan Dawson said:

Screen recording wouldn't help us, but the name of your device, your OS version, your match settings (commentary only?, original or enhanced match engine?), And anything special about your save (Are you using the editor? are you in create a club?) would all be helpful!
We've got saves and a pkm (match recording) for this bug now and its not reproducing on our devices so any extra info is would be useful!

As i mentioned earlier, it is happening when i play commentary only. EME and normal save (no IGE, no create a club). I am using Oppo F5 which is currently running on Android 7.1.1 with Colors OS version 3.2

2 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

As i mentioned earlier, it is happening when i play commentary only. EME and normal save (no IGE, no create a club). I am using Oppo F5 which is currently running on Android 7.1.1 with Colors OS version 3.2

Thanks ill test with these settings now. Have you got an idea of the date it started happening?

It started me the moment i started playing the game. I was playing as Liverpool for my 1st save and it happened right in the 2nd match of the season.

17 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Is this screen really necessary?

2759EF32-B5E6-4958-8096-1696DFBF0E0E.thumb.png.9a99b8212fec30f371c35c1f64d2b3a1.png

I honestly feel like I’m on a really bad dating show every time I see it tbh. Who in their right mind would actually feel the need to not reveal a player? Of course I’m going to reveal them all, so why not make it default. It’s stupid

that's not a bug, but yeah it's totally bizarre

Is anyone seeing contracts being auto negotiated after an offer is accepted or the player getting the amount they originally asked for after you negotiate them down? I swear I've seen a few go through and I'm trying to catch one in a save...

Hi, I was loading my tactics, and in the folder where it has location, I accidentally pressed "up" and my tactics disappeared, I'm aware they're in a different folder, but folder I click is now empty so cant even access the folder my tactics are in.

1 hour ago, Alf.Wilson said:

Hi, I was loading my tactics, and in the folder where it has location, I accidentally pressed "up" and my tactics disappeared, I'm aware they're in a different folder, but folder I click is now empty so cant even access the folder my tactics are in.

I think you’re referring to the full game or Touch? In that case you’ll find more help over at the SI community. We’re a Mobile only site here I’m afraid :) 

3 hours ago, Vaile23 said:

Is anyone seeing contracts being auto negotiated after an offer is accepted or the player getting the amount they originally asked for after you negotiate them down? I swear I've seen a few go through and I'm trying to catch one in a save...

Yes I'm having this quite a lot. I think I have a theory on why it's doing it. I was pressing the continue button which used to not let you go past a news item that needed an answer, whereas now it seems to skip this stage. See if you find the same? I'll do a test when possible. It's very annoying.

9 hours ago, Louie Silvani said:

Did you find it? If you are on Android it should be in your files app? (Sports Interactive/Football Manager Mobile 2020/Normal/Matches)

Nope. Do you know what the file path is for saved games?

3 hours ago, Vaile23 said:

Yes I had the same thing happen a few times. I bid then a few days later I get a message saying the player has agreed terms and I get the yes/no buttons to sign him. 

I have another one but I think this one is mainly in Denmark or perhaps any other league where season ends earlier/later then usual

Near the end of my season I get loan offers for my youth, it usually 100% wage until end of the season and since season is due to an end just a few days later they come back 😂😂😂

8 hours ago, Vaile23 said:

I noticed this playing as MUFC trying to buy Max Aarons. I've reported it on the SI bugs forum:

https://community.sigames.com/topic/505786-contract-automatically-offered/

7 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Nope. Do you know what the file path is for saved games?

Try: 

Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020 Mobile/normal/games

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

Try: 

Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020 Mobile/normal/games

Perfect thanks! Holy crap I found an FMM18 saves folder in there just casually taking up space on my tablet 😂

@Louie Silvanifile uploaded as 'fm_save1SkipsToHalfTime', the pkm I can't see though. I know how to save those and it said match saved, but then in the matches folder there's just a file called 'nomedia' that's 0 bytes. That isn't it surely?

Edited by Schwantz34