Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

Hey. I have found that if I offer a player a staff role e.g. player/coach, I can no longer offer any playing contract or promote/demote to/from main squad.

Has anyone else had this problem when buying a player? I have an offer accepted then it skips the wages negotiation process and just asks me to confirm the deal, without knowing how much has been offered to the players in terms of wages. Has happend 3 or 4 times in my current season (3rd) but wasn't happening in previous season.Β 

Mentoring stays from the old club..neither one is in Midtylland anymore either..also if you go to manager options your chief scout and assistant also stay from the previous club..my match reports for french national team have been handed to me by him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20191204-004955_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Hello. So I find another bug today. Actually I finished 1st on my europa league group but after that nothing. On the next round I see teams that finished 2nd but not me. Anyone knows anything about it?Β 

15 hours ago, Lav50 said:

Mentoring stays from the old club..neither one is in Midtylland anymore either..also if you go to manager options your chief scout and assistant also stay from the previous club..my match reports for french national team have been handed to me by him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It happened to me too. I'm sure it's a bug

20 minutes ago, Mpam_mpam said:

Hello. So I find another bug today. Actually I finished 1st on my europa league group but after that nothing. On the next round I see teams that finished 2nd but not me. Anyone knows anything about it?Β 

The Europa league changes format after a couple of seasons (the season the Euro Conference competition starts) and group winners get a bye to the 2nd KO round.

On 04/12/2019 at 00:07, Lav50 said:

I'm just looking into the chef scout and assistant being retained in the manager options - thanks for making us aware of this. The mentoring news items carrying over was also an issue we had reviewed before so I will look into this. Thanks again

On 04/12/2019 at 00:07, Lav50 said:

We've got a fix for this on our end, it will be out in the first non-hotfix update.

Hi I'm not sure if this is a bug but I am managing Aberdeen and after 2 seasons I can never get any youth promotion. after every new season I get the same massage which says no youth prospectsΒ on the horizon.

27 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

C0B498CA-361D-405F-B474-62C436656C68.thumb.png.9586fb94a104993285845bcff841c3a1.png

My rival’s rival is my friend πŸ˜‚

Maybe its Maxi and Icardi all over again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

On 03/12/2019 at 21:23, JonnyLove said:

Hey. I have found that if I offer a player a staff role e.g. player/coach, I can no longer offer any playing contract or promote/demote to/from main squad.

I'll look into this for you, those options should be there for player-coaches.

9 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

My manager’s best XI is bugged. It only has 10 players

015087CB-8BF2-439A-8336-0C8AF20A122D.thumb.png.744b3fe8c0e7ac78f52a447188f7467d.png

Not much hope this year is thereΒ 

Was your left winger that bad? πŸ˜‚Β 

My player that I offered him a coach position happen to be a gold physio in the same time, but not showing in the physio page, he had a silver badge for coach, and cannot take any further coach exam as it shows that he's already a gold physio

Screenshot_2019-12-05-21-16-12-534_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.4112a62024332b64f8bae64e6c6f4e45.jpg

Screenshot_2019-12-05-21-16-07-754_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.3859aa114288501be92dcca3ddab858f.jpg

11 hours ago, Nucleus said:

My manager’s best XI is bugged. It only has 10 players

015087CB-8BF2-439A-8336-0C8AF20A122D.thumb.png.744b3fe8c0e7ac78f52a447188f7467d.png

Not much hope this year is thereΒ 

Have you got a save for this? We changed the XI's this year so that it would be dynamical and not just give you a 4-4-2, so this is probably a knock on for that. Save can be from any time.Β 

4 minutes ago, Dan Dawson said:

Have you got a save for this? We changed the XI's this year so that it would be dynamical and not just give you a 4-4-2, so this is probably a knock on for that. Save can be from any time.Β 

I’ll get a save to you tonight. Also there’s someone from my reserves in there. He hasn’t played a game yet and my first team are romping the league so far. Doesn’t seem right.

edit: this can be replicated actually, just start a new save with Porthmadog ( JD Cymru North) and on the first day of the season it’s like this

Edited by Nucleus
2 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I’ll get a save to you tonight. Also there’s someone from my reserves in there. He hasn’t played a game yet and my first team are romping the league so far. Doesn’t seem right.

edit: this can be replicated actually, just start a new save with Porthmadog ( JD Cymru North) and on the first day of the season it’s like this

i'll add that to the bug, cheers. Ill let you know if i can reproduce without the save, if you are to drop us the save later make sure its renamed - got too manyΒ fm_save1.dat files in there.

Just now, Dan Dawson said:

i'll add that to the bug, cheers. Ill let you know if i can reproduce without the save, if you are to drop us the save later make sure its renamed - got too manyΒ fm_save1.dat files in there.

Should be able to. I’ve just done it twice on the bounce anyway. Will do πŸ‘πŸΌ

56 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Should be able to. I’ve just done it twice on the bounce anyway. Will do πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah got it now, its with the devs, no need for a save

Hotfix 11.0.5 is out now everyone.Β 

This contains:Β 
Various crash fixes.
Increased ball size/changed colour on some devices.
Virtual players are now more realistically selected by AI managers.
Fix to all of yourΒ players having 'interested' clubs.
Fix to a bug preventing you from making an offer for players.

Lots of other smaller fixes undergoing testing,Β these should be out in the january update.
Let us know how the new ball sizes lookΒ if you were someone that had an issue with it before.

Edited by Dan Dawson
2 minutes ago, Reza Fahmy said:

After update today, stuck loading screen dan very waste my battery phone

Screenshot_2019-12-06-20-35-59-790_com.sega.soccer.jpg

what device is this?

26 minutes ago, Reza Fahmy said:

Pocophone f1

Can you try closing your other apps/ reset the phone / connect your phone to your pc and delete theΒ game and help_data files in \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020 Mobile\normal\cache (this wont clear your saves). This isn't happening on our similar devices but we dont have a Pocophone f1 here to test.

Edited by Dan Dawson
2 hours ago, Dan Dawson said:

Can you try closing your other apps/ reset the phone / connect your phone to your pc and delete theΒ game and help_data files in \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020 Mobile\normal\cache (this wont clear your saves). This isn't happening on our similar devices but we dont have a Pocophone f1 here to test.

Its work, delete game, save data secure, thanks

1. Shows club stats and players while playing international matches

2.I tried to offer Laporte to the clubs to get rid of him..instead of his value(around Β£13M) on confirm I noticed it was over Β£50M..at first I thought I saw something wrong and after that message pops up saying I refused offer from Bayern for him πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ I would guess those 2 things are somehow connected to each other

Screenshot_20191207-013057_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191206-212728_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Ok so the news feed is bugged isn't it? If I press continue past a news item that I wanted to read, when I press back it won't take me to that news. It takes me to a random news item from ages ago. Then I have to press on the inbox and scroll all the way to the top to find the item I missed.Β