Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

I too have had a player skip the contract negotiations. Happily for me he ended up with a contract far below his worth. :)

This was before yesterdays update though, so not sure this was on the fix list.

On 07/12/2019 at 08:57, Snip said:

Ok so the news feed is bugged isn't it? If I press continue past a news item that I wanted to read, when I press back it won't take me to that news. It takes me to a random news item from ages ago. Then I have to press on the inbox and scroll all the way to the top to find the item I missed. 

I've had this same issue

I have chosen borussia monchengladbach, and i had around 70 million to spend if i qualified for euro cup, and 75 mil for champions cup, but how is this possible that i have that amount of money to spend? When i go to division list and budgets, you see if you start with bmg you will have 28 mil to spend, is this maybe due to the reputation as manager that i started? I started as a worldclass manager and a gold badge.

0099DAA1-B53F-428F-89BA-04AF07C48026.png

Edited by Faffie203
6 minutes ago, Faffie203 said:

I have chosen borussia monchengladbach, and i had around 70 million to spend if i qualified for euro cup, and 75 mil for champions cup, but how is this possible that i have that amount of money to spend? When i go to division list and budgets, you see if you start with bmg you will have 28 mil to spend, is this maybe due to the reputation as manager that i started? I started as a worldclass manager and a gold badge.

0099DAA1-B53F-428F-89BA-04AF07C48026.png

It will be because you have superstar rep whereas the budgets in that list are all for a normal reputation as a guide.

And there is also a bug i think at mentoring? My right full back lainer is mentoring zeki celik. But i see he his shooting goes below? Why would he improve his shooting? Is this also a bug? Because these are fullbacks? And also the same with my 2 strikers, i see embolo his tackling goes below? Why also should improve tackling? I think this is a bug or ?

311A48BA-2ED9-4D24-9782-675C5488E5B7.png

D2B92830-A4C4-4F7F-8E7E-E2CF6A883488.png

17 hours ago, RobNemoo said:

I too have had a player skip the contract negotiations. Happily for me he ended up with a contract far below his worth. :)

This was before yesterdays update though, so not sure this was on the fix list.

Same here, except mine ended up on a ridiculously high wage. Quite the annoying bug.

6 hours ago, Faffie203 said:

And there is also a bug i think at mentoring? My right full back lainer is mentoring zeki celik. But i see he his shooting goes below? Why would he improve his shooting? Is this also a bug? Because these are fullbacks? And also the same with my 2 strikers, i see embolo his tackling goes below? Why also should improve tackling? I think this is a bug or ?

Basically you need the player who is mentoring to be better than the other player for all attributes. 

Lainer might improve Celik's positioning or other full back attributes, but because Lainer's Shooting sucks (ie is worse than Celik's), Celik is getting worse at that as well. 

Not sure if it's technically a bug or not, but that seems like a bad decision if it's supposed to be like that. A player should be able to learn a specific thing from a player without losing all their other skills...

11 hours ago, Faffie203 said:

This looks like something has gone wrong here if you're getting it across the board. I'll check how good these partnerships are, but it should be rare that players lose stats from partnerships. We designed it such that negative mental characteristics could be shared like determination, but their phyical stats shouldn't regress.

I'll attempt to isolate the contract offer skip bug today, do let me know if there was anything out of the ordinary for these transfers (loan/near end of season maybe). If you have a player that skipped their contract offer, can you check when the transfer happened and give me the player name, and ill see if repeating the same transfer on that date gives us the skip. @Thirsk @RobNemoo

Dev's have suggested it could be a rushed through on deadline day issue? Does this ring a bell?

Edited by Dan Dawson
Dev Questions
13 minutes ago, Dan Dawson said:

I'll attempt to isolate the contract offer skip bug today, do let me know if there was anything out of the ordinary for these transfers (loan/near end of season maybe). If you have a player that skipped their contract offer, can you check when the transfer happened and give me the player name, and ill see if repeating the same transfer on that date gives us the skip. @Thirsk @RobNemoo

It was Ryan Tunnicliffe from Luton Town to Morecambe (me) in August 2021. There is actually no transfer fee showing, so I doubt I had to pay any. Although the guy had a value of above 100k Euros. 

It was before the last update. 

12 hours ago, Faffie203 said:

Testing these in house i get mostly positive outcomes. Embolo did get -tackling +decisions on one test. The "could improve a lot" and "learn a little" assistant advice means that these aren't optimal choices for mentoring and you could have just been unlucky. In any case i'll happily look at a save for you. Here's the cloud drop link, please change the name of the save to something identifyablehttps://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4).

12 minutes ago, Dan Dawson said:

Testing these in house i get mostly positive outcomes. Embolo did get -tackling +decisions on one test. The "could improve a lot" and "learn a little" assistant advice means that these aren't optimal choices for mentoring and you could have just been unlucky. In any case i'll happily look at a save for you. Here's the cloud drop link, please change the name of the save to something identifyablehttps://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4).

I've had similar issues, though not with my current save as I've given up with mentoring.

I had the issue at Forest, where I brought in lots of promising youngsters who were getting mentored by the existing older players (who really aren't that good). About 50% of partnerships resulted in some negative outcomes (maybe half of those were just negative, the other half had some positive movement as well as the negative one). 

I don't have the save for that one anymore though sorry. I hope @Faffie203 has one for you and you get to the bottom of this. 

On FMM2020 using the Original Match Engine, I seems to have an issue in about 1 in ever 10-15 goals scored where the play will stutter and when I am attacking the ball will be kicked right back upfield towards my own goal and then whatever player is back shoots from their own penalty area and the ball soars downfield into the oppo goal, I know worldies can be scored but it has happened too much now. Has anyone else come across this?

46 minutes ago, sammummery said:

On FMM2020 using the Original Match Engine, I seems to have an issue in about 1 in ever 10-15 goals scored where the play will stutter and when I am attacking the ball will be kicked right back upfield towards my own goal and then whatever player is back shoots from their own penalty area and the ball soars downfield into the oppo goal, I know worldies can be scored but it has happened too much now. Has anyone else come across this?

If you see this again could you get us the saved match replay .pkm file by saving at the end of the game

Another one, I’m only into August for God’s sake 😂

Player demanded a contract extension, which I was happy to oblige with but when I go to offer a contract, i can’t, because apparently he’s only agree terms recently

E3C61407-8196-4DD8-9BB6-65A964CB54F7.thumb.png.5c7c64f1ae854ce4c061e90bbb011c20.png

9DC3CEA0-0B04-4C2F-8D4F-9E076EAF2ABD.thumb.png.5677e70c6d816bff7860f7c14f2c3a8a.png

15 hours ago, Scratch said:

Basically you need the player who is mentoring to be better than the other player for all attributes. 

Lainer might improve Celik's positioning or other full back attributes, but because Lainer's Shooting sucks (ie is worse than Celik's), Celik is getting worse at that as well. 

Not sure if it's technically a bug or not, but that seems like a bad decision if it's supposed to be like that. A player should be able to learn a specific thing from a player without losing all their other skills...

Oke thanx i understand. I think maybe it was not the right partnerships, because i choose it my by self, and not picking the advice of the assistent

8 hours ago, Dan Dawson said:

I think it was because i ignored the advice of the assistent, and i decided to pick the mentorships by meself. Maybe thats the reason? And they were not the right pair? And the others also. But i will have a look at the eye. For the next time. Thanx anyways.

12 hours ago, Dan Dawson said:

Dev's have suggested it could be a rushed through on deadline day issue? Does this ring a bell?

Mine was Jonathan David from KAA Gent to Rangers on either 30 or 31st January 2020 (can't remember which), so it does seem to be a deadline day issue.

Another deadline day issue I had on the exact same dates was securing a move for Harvey Elliott, where Liverpool agreed the transfer fee ($20 million plus a player -Joe Aribo), and the player accepted the contract negotiations, but then a day or two later, there's news he rejected the contract offer. Luckily I had a save right after the negotiations so I kept re-loading it until it finally went through.

7 hours ago, Lav50 said:

Why am I unable to discipline my player for getting a red card? 

Screenshot_20191209-193335_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Did you get the red card in the League? Or in a cup / Europe? From memory, in past versions (FMM18,19, etc) you only got the Appeal / Discipline player option if it was the League. Not sure why, doesn't really make sense, so hope they fix it, but I'm guessing that's why it happens for you.

15 hours ago, Lav50 said:

Why am I unable to discipline my player for getting a red card? 

Screenshot_20191209-193335_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Devs are working on a fix for player interactions for continental fixtures at the moment.

14 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Why are all these players ‘interested’ in a move to Bolton? Seems a bit far fetched 

F0AE67D0-70AE-4329-8991-7C1241DB9231.thumb.png.12e22af2426f43ba9658d2845ba14b1b.png

Have you increased Bolton's reputation here? Won the league or many trophies/ Have you got a high manager reputation yourself?

3 minutes ago, Dan Dawson said:

Have you increased Bolton's reputation here? Won the league or many trophies/ Have you got a high manager reputation yourself?

It’s the first season. Unknown manager rep too

Red card Sterling got was in Premier League tho

48 minutes ago, Dan Dawson said:

Devs are working on a fix for player interactions for continental fixtures at the moment.

Screenshot_20191210-120033_FM20 Mobile.jpg