Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

Anyone else had this problem? 

Had it a few times that it seems like my players play for the other team and score? 😐

Did Sergi Roberto fake his injury to play against me lol? 😂

51476105_Screenshot_20191220-080341_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.7cb03ffd23df555d7c205c276a1cd030.jpg

45 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Had it a few times that it seems like my players play for the other team and score? 😐

51476105_Screenshot_20191220-080341_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.7cb03ffd23df555d7c205c276a1cd030.jpg

especially after going off injured - surely that's a fine? and Diagne scored after being sent off, ref!!

which is to say, yes, there have been "issues" noticed with looking up games after they were played - apparently the game is not storing them very correctly :)

5 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

especially after going off injured - surely that's a fine? and Diagne scored after being sent off, ref!!

which is to say, yes, there have been "issues" noticed with looking up games after they were played - apparently the game is not storing them very correctly :)

looool, I didn't even see that Diagne scored after his red card 😂

4 hours ago, samhardy said:

No he wasn’t. He’s still out on loan, the deal doesn’t become permanent until the end of the season.

So if I write with a permanent marker the ink doesn’t become permanent until the end of the season? 😆 Well Atletico have paid the money, he won’t be a Chelsea player again. It’s messy having him as a Chelsea player on there 

2 hours ago, SophiaFM said:

So if I write with a permanent marker the ink doesn’t become permanent until the end of the season? 😆 Well Atletico have paid the money, he won’t be a Chelsea player again. It’s messy having him as a Chelsea player on there 

It seems alright to me. He's at Atletico on Loan, like he is in real life. If you go to his Contract page it says there is a Future Transfer to Altletico, like there is in real life. Seems pretty much spot on. 🙂

3 hours ago, Scratch said:

It seems alright to me. He's at Atletico on Loan, like he is in real life. If you go to his Contract page it says there is a Future Transfer to Altletico, like there is in real life. Seems pretty much spot on. 🙂

Fair enough but he is still not going to be a Chelsea player again to still be in the squad page. It might be real but it’s messy at the same time 

43 minutes ago, SophiaFM said:

Fair enough but he is still not going to be a Chelsea player again to still be in the squad page. It might be real but it’s messy at the same time 

Yeah, I get where you're coming from. Maybe demote him? That's what I normally to do people on their way out that have to wait for the window or something. 

About 99% done with this game. After the latest patch retraining positions hasn’t been working for me at all. Any player with more than one position completely mastered seems to be bugged. Posted about it in the SI forums here: https://community.sigames.com/topic/508923-cant-retrain-position/

The amount of bugs I’ve been finding since November have slowly been eating away the fun entirely. Feel more like a guinea pig than a player.

E20E6E86-E682-4B49-8A26-4AE1C52A2FD5.png

7 hours ago, kjiho said:

About 99% done with this game. After the latest patch retraining positions hasn’t been working for me at all. Any player with more than one position completely mastered seems to be bugged. Posted about it in the SI forums here: https://community.sigames.com/topic/508923-cant-retrain-position/

The amount of bugs I’ve been finding since November have slowly been eating away the fun entirely. Feel more like a guinea pig than a player.

E20E6E86-E682-4B49-8A26-4AE1C52A2FD5.png

I'm so glad I haven't updated 😁

Any ETA on fixing players positions in training? Normally with most bugs I can play through them but I cannot play the game until this is fixed. 

13 hours ago, DutchTony said:

I'm so glad I haven't updated 😁

Actually I did update and I'm fairly happy. Yes, the training issue seems to be a problem, but not for all players. I do have some players with multiple positions mastered that are able to retrain in another positions, though some can't.

I *think* I've worked out the logic (not 100% sure yet): it's be something to do with the player's original position. If you start as a left winger and train up as a striker, then later you can either:

1. Stay training as a striker forever if you want to;
  2. Go back to training as left winger; or
  3. Go retrain another position

BUT if you leave training as a striker (ie choose 2 or 3) then you can *never* go back to training as a striker (it's not your natural position and you've mastered it, job done, move on).

The way they've done it is a little clunky: a) you think you've changed positions but you actually haven't; b) if you are on a retrained position and try to go to another one it won't leave you there when it fails, it will take you back to the original; - but basically now you can only retrain them in a non bright green position once. 

I know in later versions of FMM19 there was a bug where retraining back and forwards boosted them through the roof. Does that still happen in FMM20? If so, my guess is that they tried to close that hole.

Not sure I entirely agree with how they've done it as there may be valid cases to go back to retraining a position - eg, my 2KC striker is retrained as a striker, and I sometimes retrain my strikers in the AMC position to improve their long shots, but if I do that now, I can never go back to training as a striker which is now their prime position in my head (if not the game).

I'd love to know whether this logic is what other people are finding too (am I wrong?), so if anyone else has any insights, please share! 🙂

Anyway, this has had pretty much no impact on my current career, but the other improvements are worthwhile. The inbox seems better behaved now (not 100% convinced it's perfect, but seems better, which wasn't hard) and the development plateau thing in more balanced now - youngsters still hit that barrier, but it seems to happen less often. Happily my 2KC striker who was getting 1 update per year before hitting that barrier again is now unlocked and has had 3 updates in a few months!

Edited by Scratch

Agree with Kjiho. Update has caused more problems for IPhone.

1) Can’t retrain positions, which is a problem if you have several players in one position that are more than capable of playing in other positions i.e. opposite wing

2) Every time you try to sell a player it says cancelled

3) News items seem to skip back at times so you have to re-read old news

4) There are several players available on free transfers that demand an extraordinary amount of money such as 35 year old Darren Fletcher wanting £120k per week or if you play as a Scottish side, £20k a week. This happened with some players on FM19 as well 

52 minutes ago, DC1 said:

1) Can’t retrain positions, which is a problem if you have several players in one position that are more than capable of playing in other positions i.e. opposite wing

4) There are several players available on free transfers that demand an extraordinary amount of money such as 35 year old Darren Fletcher wanting £120k per week or if you play as a Scottish side, £20k a week. This happened with some players on FM19 as well 

I'm on Android, so maybe it's an iPhone thing?

On Android (for me at least) there ARE retraining issues as I described above but it's not as bad as what other people seem to be saying. 

I haven't had any problems with selling players (only sold a couple to be fair) or News (it used to to that in the last version, but haven't seen that in the latest). 

Anyway, hope they get to the bottom of that

1 hour ago, DC1 said:

These are some serious issues if they're happening in the way you're describing. 1) you'll need to give me an exact step by step procedure here with some example players so i can reproduce it. The bugs on this screen are often difficult to communicate - so good luck! 2) Going to need a save/ device & OS (you can follow the guide for saves in Mr Tree's post or on our website). 3) QA have seen this reported a few times now - maybe device specific or a faulty news item as we can't get it to happen in house! Again device & or a save where you can see it happening. 4) I'll look into this one now. 

Just give us what you can and it will speed up the process - all of these will be looked into anyway.

9 hours ago, JonDoe said:

Any ETA on fixing players positions in training? Normally with most bugs I can play through them but I cannot play the game until this is fixed. 

Been reported twice i'll try and reproduce for the devs over christmas.

On 20/12/2019 at 07:38, Titjes said:

Yikes. Have you got a .pkm? never seen this myself.

5 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Call me stupid, but what .pkm? save file? 😅

Its where you save the replay of the match at the end its a little save button that is highlighted once the match has finished - i dont think many users really use it so no shame in not knowing. In future if you see something like this then save the match and send that to us. Because the matches have elements of randomness if you gave me your save even if it was before the match it would likely not contain the bug.

3 hours ago, DC1 said:

i've reproduced 1) now.

1 hour ago, Dan Dawson said:

Its where you save the replay of the match at the end its a little save button that is highlighted once the match has finished - i dont think many users really use it so no shame in not knowing. In future if you see something like this then save the match and send that to us. Because the matches have elements of randomness if you gave me your save even if it was before the match it would likely not contain the bug.

During the match all seemed normal, this visual bug stuff only happens when looking back at a match as far as I noticed

4 minutes ago, Titjes said:

During the match all seemed normal, this visual bug stuff only happens when looking back at a match as far as I noticed

Yeah I’ve noticed this to be the case too and on last years game. If you look back over games on the fixture list then often you’ll get errors such as one of your players scoring for them or injuries to just numbers instead of a name, that type of thing. This never happens during the actual game or at the end of match before continuing as far as I can tell.

2 hours ago, Ian said:

Yeah I’ve noticed this to be the case too and on last years game. If you look back over games on the fixture list then often you’ll get errors such as one of your players scoring for them or injuries to just numbers instead of a name, that type of thing. This never happens during the actual game or at the end of match before continuing as far as I can tell.

Ok thanks for the heads up. If either of you have a save from anytime after the UI bug then you can send that to us and just let me know which fixture its showing on. I'll have a look at my saves today also.

Hi,

I have noticed a similar phantom wage rise bug like what happened last year (Was fixed in the end) on FMM19 using a practical example if you where playing as say Barry Town and you loaned a player who was paid £200 a week to a club in England then out of nowhere at one point in the season that players wages would rise at a level which they would be paid at the club they are on loan at.

On FMM2020 using an actual example, I having been playing as Ammanford in Welsh Cymru South, I signed Tom Dyson from Haverfordswest for £3000 and he was on £300 a week. I loaned him out to Bristol Rovers in English League One for the season, when I recalled him I noticed my wage bill was far exceeding budget even though I had carefully attended to it during building the squad. I tried to find the issue and Tom Dyson was now being paid £2300 a week on the same deal (5 years, big club release clause) as i signed him on at the start of that season! The most i could offer and still can offer in wages is £500. This is harsh when you are managing small clubs and makes you not want to send players out on loan. I think it is the same bug as in FMM19.

Not able to discipline players after a red card as there is no text in boxes and won't allow you to select anything other than confirm.

Edited by Markcoad
Re worded
55 minutes ago, sammummery said:

Hi,

I have noticed a similar phantom wage rise bug like what happened last year (Was fixed in the end) on FMM19 using a practical example if you where playing as say Barry Town and you loaned a player who was paid £200 a week to a club in England then out of nowhere at one point in the season that players wages would rise at a level which they would be paid at the club they are on loan at.

On FMM2020 using an actual example, I having been playing as Ammanford in Welsh Cymru South, I signed Tom Dyson from Haverfordswest for £3000 and he was on £300 a week. I loaned him out to Bristol Rovers in English League One for the season, when I recalled him I noticed my wage bill was far exceeding budget even though I had carefully attended to it during building the squad. I tried to find the issue and Tom Dyson was now being paid £2300 a week on the same deal (5 years, big club release clause) as i signed him on at the start of that season! The most i could offer and still can offer in wages is £500. This is harsh when you are managing small clubs and makes you not want to send players out on loan. I think it is the same bug as in FMM19.

I've not reproduced this but i'll send this directly to Marc who may have some ideas as to why this has happened for you.

2 hours ago, Markcoad said:

Not able to discipline players after a red card as there is no text in boxes and won't allow you to select anything other than confirm.

Been that way a while on mine.

17 hours ago, Scratch said:

Actually I did update and I'm fairly happy. Yes, the training issue seems to be a problem, but not for all players. I do have some players with multiple positions mastered that are able to retrain in another positions, though some can't.

I *think* I've worked out the logic (not 100% sure yet): it's be something to do with the player's original position. If you start as a left winger and train up as a striker, then later you can either:

1. Stay training as a striker forever if you want to;
  2. Go back to training as left winger; or
  3. Go retrain another position

BUT if you leave training as a striker (ie choose 2 or 3) then you can *never* go back to training as a striker (it's not your natural position and you've mastered it, job done, move on).

The way they've done it is a little clunky: a) you think you've changed positions but you actually haven't; b) if you are on a retrained position and try to go to another one it won't leave you there when it fails, it will take you back to the original; - but basically now you can only retrain them in a non bright green position once. 

I know in later versions of FMM19 there was a bug where retraining back and forwards boosted them through the roof. Does that still happen in FMM20? If so, my guess is that they tried to close that hole.

Not sure I entirely agree with how they've done it as there may be valid cases to go back to retraining a position - eg, my 2KC striker is retrained as a striker, and I sometimes retrain my strikers in the AMC position to improve their long shots, but if I do that now, I can never go back to training as a striker which is now their prime position in my head (if not the game).

I'd love to know whether this logic is what other people are finding too (am I wrong?), so if anyone else has any insights, please share! 🙂

Anyway, this has had pretty much no impact on my current career, but the other improvements are worthwhile. The inbox seems better behaved now (not 100% convinced it's perfect, but seems better, which wasn't hard) and the development plateau thing in more balanced now - youngsters still hit that barrier, but it seems to happen less often. Happily my 2KC striker who was getting 1 update per year before hitting that barrier again is now unlocked and has had 3 updates in a few months!

I'd rather just have a fix, I tend to like a game I pay money for to work without having to have a workaround. Although it's the first bug I've had since 2014, I never really suffered with the bugs others did, plus its Christmas but I hope they fix it after the new year.

I have sold aubameyang to real madrid. I read aubameyang appears to have lost focus after receiving a bumper contract, do they mean the contract he had at arsenal?

6ABF7E42-5546-4FC5-BBAE-26A87C19C8D3.png