Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

1 hour ago, kjiho said:

Transfer listing them has no effect whatsoever.

You mean transfer listing them in general? Or transfer listing them after you accept an offer for them? The second works for me, but I guess that might be because I'm Celtic (maybe it's harder to leave Man U?) and the players aren't on that high a wage. Hope they sort this out...

I see sometimes at player develoment that players cannot improve anymore, ok? But after couple of time then he has potential to grow again? How is this possible? I have this with balerdi and still 23

This is linked to much of what is being talked about above. 

There are far far too many Red Messages on the personal page this version. 

Player wants a new contract

player wants to move

player intimidated by the league

player slightly tired

player jaded

player feels you are pricing him out of a move (words to that effect)

Etc etc

in my personal opinion these messages have been ramped up as a form of artificially increasing the difficulty. It’s like Instead of making the match engine and AI management more of a challenge they have gone balls deep with this to make the game harder. The problem is, the messages are so random and make no sense. I’ve never had so many red messages before yet every month my board praise the ‘squad harmony ‘

Stamina bug < Red message bug

1 hour ago, billy2shots said:

This is linked to much of what is being talked about above. 

There are far far too many Red Messages on the personal page this version. 

Player wants a new contract

player wants to move

player intimidated by the league

player slightly tired

player jaded

player feels you are pricing him out of a move (words to that effect)

Etc etc

in my personal opinion these messages have been ramped up as a form of artificially increasing the difficulty. It’s like Instead of making the match engine and AI management more of a challenge they have gone balls deep with this to make the game harder. The problem is, the messages are so random and make no sense. I’ve never had so many red messages before yet every month my board praise the ‘squad harmony ‘

Stamina bug < Red message bug

Personally, I think that most of these were there in previous versions, just some of them weren't shown at all and for those that were, they only showed us one of them at a time. They might have tweaked them a little, but I really see this as them surfacing stuff that's already there... 

EDIT: There's no way to know that for sure, just a feeling... 

Edited by Scratch
On 31/12/2019 at 20:26, Mave said:

I took over the job at Nottingham but somehow the new season won't start. Any help? Other leagues have started normally. 

(See date and fixtures)

Screenshot_2019-12-31-21-22-59-956_com.sega.soccer.jpg

We need someone to send us a save of this happening before the season update, if you have one that would be great. We've had a few reports of this but it's not happening in our testing, working on ways to get this reproduced for the devs.

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

Personally, I think that most of these were there in previous versions, just some of them weren't shown at all and for those that were, they only showed us one of them at a time. They might have tweaked them a little, but I really see this as them surfacing stuff that's already there... 

EDIT: There's no way to know that for sure, just a feeling... 

Player interactions have been added this year, which in our testing gave the user more control, but didnt make the game harder - more likely easier but requiring more effort these have to be must respond, else you could skip the negative news items. The main change was making all of the must respond news items red. I'd suggest 10% more must respond news items were added & this sense of there being overwhelmingly more is a bias due to the recolouring.

Feedback on these player interactions being difficult to follow or unrealistic would be useful as they are a new implementation & will continue to be refined into the future.

21 hours ago, kjiho said:

This gets very annoying for me as well. I have a hatred of rojo, jones & fred. All three say they want to leave but reject like 30 offers from so’ton & west ham every single save, pisses me off. Transfer listing them has no effect whatsoever. At least the mismatch between player dialogue & actual offer results is definitely a bug. Too difficult to get rid of fringe shite since last year’s edition. Was much easier on 2018. At this point I’m wishing in-game Phil Jones has a nasty injury forcing him to retire.

Are you on the new update? we've made it significantly easier to trigger bidding wars for players and get them out if you are willing to sell below value. Also, consider that these players are at a club far above their ability & in reality would probably run out their contracts (As is probably happening to these players IRL).

14 minutes ago, Dan Dawson said:

Are you on the new update? we've made it significantly easier to trigger bidding wars for players and get them out if you are willing to sell below value. Also, consider that these players are at a club far above their ability & in reality would probably run out their contracts (As is probably happening to these players IRL).

I am on the latest update, but I am getting no offers for these three players except for the usual suspects Southampton, West Ham & the occasional Sevilla. No idea how they are continuously rejected by Fred Rojo & Jones. At least you agree they are at a club far above their ability.. 

GGMU 😭

8 minutes ago, kjiho said:

I am on the latest update, but I am getting no offers for these three players except for the usual suspects Southampton, West Ham & the occasional Sevilla. No idea how they are continuously rejected by Fred Rojo & Jones. At least you agree they are at a club far above their ability.. 

GGMU 😭

Try offer to clubs but reduce their price alot if you want to just get rid of them from the wage bill and get a little bit of cash for them, otherwise the other clubs won't be able to give them a good enough contract to tempt them away from Man U.

32 minutes ago, Dan Dawson said:

Player interactions have been added this year, which in our testing gave the user more control, but didnt make the game harder - more likely easier but requiring more effort these have to be must respond, else you could skip the negative news items. The main change was making all of the must respond news items red. I'd suggest 10% more must respond news items were added & this sense of there being overwhelmingly more is a bias due to the recolouring.

Feedback on these player interactions being difficult to follow or unrealistic would be useful as they are a new implementation & will continue to be refined into the future.

Thanks for the info. 

Personally, I quite like the extra interactions and feedback on the player's emotional state. The one thing I'd improve is to flag players with negative issues (that may affect their performance) in the squad Selection view. You might have a player that looks okay to play in that view (maybe 96%, high morale), but when you open their Personal page you may find that they are jaded or aren't motivated for the game etc... It's a pain to open all the players to work out who to leave out...

I know the motivation one appears in the pregame report, but when it's 7 players who aren't motivated and there's 2 days worth of news before game day, you can't always remember which ones were affected when you select the squad on game day.

We really need a single view on game day (before the game) which shows us the entire squad along with their condition, morale and any of these other issues, so that we can work out who to include. 

3 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Thanks for the info. 

Personally, I quite like the extra interactions and feedback on the player's emotional state. The one thing I'd improve is to flag players with negative issues (that may affect their performance) in the squad Selection view. You might have a player that looks okay to play in that view (maybe 96%, high morale), but when you open their Personal page you may find that they are jaded or aren't motivated for the game etc... It's a pain to open all the players to work out who to leave out...

I know the motivation one appears in the pregame report, but when it's 7 players who aren't motivated and there's 2 days worth of news before game day, you can't always remember which ones were affected when you select the squad on game day.

We really need a single view on game day (before the game) which shows us the entire squad along with their condition, morale and any of these other issues, so that we can work out who to include. 

I'll bring this up in our design meetings, i think this would be useful

2 minutes ago, Dan Dawson said:

I'll bring this up in our design meetings, i think this would be useful

Thank you! Much appreciated. 🙌

4 hours ago, Dan Dawson said:

Try offer to clubs but reduce their price alot if you want to just get rid of them from the wage bill and get a little bit of cash for them, otherwise the other clubs won't be able to give them a good enough contract to tempt them away from Man U.

This mismatch is what I’m talking about. If they’re “desperate to leave” they need to leave when I accept 2+ offers, not reject 36 offers until the transfer window shuts. If players are still at the mental state of juggling wages and opting to stay (when they have 3+ years on their contracts) they shouldn’t be “desperate”, have trash morale and turn in transfer requests. An example:

ECF9D9D0-ED45-48D3-B564-6F0A3B3CC61D.png

45B8D76E-2313-4B5E-B665-98BD2B10F941.png

180FC221-995C-4663-8A07-D720A5A4717C.png

334684C4-6250-4E49-9BE9-A28C5331CEF3.png

I understand if they stop updating smaller nations after a few seasons but when you have Scotland loaded up and you’re managing Scotland yourself, why is this an issue in the first place? Also, when you call up a player for the senior National team why are they still on the u21 team? 

5ECC448F-EC37-41D1-9B1F-CB5D8F6C1855.png

436E7573-A92B-4E7E-B161-B9727AC832E8.png

Edited by poormanscavani
On 31/12/2019 at 20:26, Mave said:

I took over the job at Nottingham but somehow the new season won't start. Any help? Other leagues have started normally. 

(See date and fixtures)

Screenshot_2019-12-31-21-22-59-956_com.sega.soccer.jpg

What leagues do you have loaded?

Can anyone who had a season rollover bug where your fixtures are never generated when starting a new season could you let me know as much of the following as possible: 

Season issue occurred
Leagues Loaded
Club managed & division
Nation managed if any

Trying to get this in our next hotfix if we can pinpoint the issue.

I see my player lewandowski on his profile he is banned for one domestic league match? But he is still availabe for my premier division match, and also didnt get a card or something in the previous games. Do they maybe mean the german division where he played  before?

2F8882DF-C921-468F-92ED-128FC89D3433.png

10 hours ago, Faffie203 said:

I see my player lewandowski on his profile he is banned for one domestic league match? But he is still availabe for my premier division match, and also didnt get a card or something in the previous games. Do they maybe mean the german division where he played  before?

2F8882DF-C921-468F-92ED-128FC89D3433.png

Is this sticking around after you complete the next match? And can he actually play?

On 01/01/2020 at 13:44, kjiho said:

This gets very annoying for me as well. I have a hatred of rojo, jones & fred. All three say they want to leave but reject like 30 offers from so’ton & west ham every single save, pisses me off. Transfer listing them has no effect whatsoever. At least the mismatch between player dialogue & actual offer results is definitely a bug. Too difficult to get rid of fringe shite since last year’s edition. Was much easier on 2018. At this point I’m wishing in-game Phil Jones has a nasty injury forcing him to retire.

Have you updated to the most recent version? On mine it says they reject everyone and then the next few days he goes anyway. Transfer listing them seemed to help shift them on too

4 minutes ago, JonDoe said:

Have you updated to the most recent version? On mine it says they reject everyone and then the next few days he goes anyway. Transfer listing them seemed to help shift them on too

If by most recent you mean the update on 12.20, then yes.

2 minutes ago, kjiho said:

If by most recent you mean the update on 12.20, then yes.

Have you tried transfer listing them when you offer them out ?

27 minutes ago, kjiho said:

Yes mate, I’ve tried everything.

Testing with Dalot, Sassuolo always come in for him and he's accepted 3/3 times for me. Using offer to clubs feature for 10m ish.

I keep getting this bug in which one of my players is injured during the match, the game doesn't stop to warn me about it, and when I do find out, the substitute player doesn't show up on the match. Basically having an injured player is like having a player sent off.

I just lost a game to this and it's so frustrating. Such a deal breaker.

12 hours ago, Dan Dawson said:

Is this sticking around after you complete the next match? And can he actually play?

I sold him to fcp and it is still on his profile look.

C41E2B40-5517-4548-9E6A-3E2B2AE083D7.png

9 hours ago, Dan Dawson said:

Testing with Dalot, Sassuolo always come in for him and he's accepted 3/3 times for me. Using offer to clubs feature for 10m ish.

I don’t mean to be rude, but that has absolutely nothing to do with my point. I’m not saying I can’t find ways to sell Dalot at 10mil. I’m saying if I offer him to clubs at 20, 25, even 30, and he says he wants to leave, he should be accepting offers from the likes of Roma and Lazio. If Dalot has lowest possible morale, turns in a transfer request and says on his player profile that he’s “desperate to leave” then him rejecting offers from big clubs is inexplicable. That is my point. It’s not like Roma or Lazio are too poor to match Dalot’s 35K/w contract at United. Same goes for the likes of Fred, Jones, Rojo, Matic. Of course I can find buyers for them at 5-10mil. But I should be able to find buyers for them when I offer 15-25mil, especially when they show every characteristic of a player wanting to leave, including blue question marks on their profile. Otherwise it’s just illogical, no?
If the game conveys to me these players are desperate to be sold, they need to be accepting offers from other clubs. If this is not really the case, perhaps the dialogue should be changed to “looking to leave” or something less dramatic. They also shouldn’t turn in transfer requests. 
Maybe my English was poor, I apologize.